The Batman the worst Superhero animated series ever!!

ganstaman56

Civilian
Reaction score
this is not batman!! it's just a cheap complete bastardization of the great superhero!! who's with me?!

The Batman is not good, but this show was even worse:

the20new20adventures20of20batman.jpg

naofbatmancast.jpg

Isn't this in the wrong section?

General TV Series -> The Batman is where this belongs. Although, you will get a lot of bashing for bashing the show but that is where it belongs.

that doesn't look like the Bat-Mite i know of.
but then again...i know the one that wears the blue/gray Batsuit.

No, I totally disagree that the Batman is the worst. Not even close. Could be better, but it's nowhere near as bad as a lot of people think. I believe it's just a lot of sour grapes that BTAS isn't around anymore.

General TV Series -> The Batman is where this belongs. Although, you will get a lot of bashing for bashing the show but that is where it belongs.[/quote]yeah like anyone likes this piece of ****!

some ppl do like it, it's going on its 4th season

Bathead said:
No, I totally disagree that the Batman is the worst. Not even close. Could be better, but it's nowhere near as bad as a lot of people think. I believe it's just a lot of sour grapes that BTAS isn't around anymore.
yeah so lets move on to a Jamacan Joker and Catwoman that looks like she's in her 50's!

newwaveboy87 said:
some ppl do like it, it's going on its 4th season
yeah those ppl that like to see one of the greatest superheroes ever be ass rape by some *****ebag!

ganstaman56 said:
yeah like anyone likes this piece of ****!

Actually you would be surprised. Have you checked out that section? Some people do.

All the kiddies, yes. Everyone who's never watched TAS, yes.

Mr. Socko said:
All the kiddies, yes. Everyone who's never watched TAS, yes.
TAS is nothing like this piece of crap! TAS is the real interpretation of Batman this is just a complete bastardization of the Dark Knight!!!!

I've been a Batman fan as long as I've lived. Is The Batman better than TAS? No. But The Batman is a fantastic show. Just because things are a little different doesn't make it a piece of ****. A real Batman fan would find something to enjoy in all interpretations. The 60's series, Batman and Robin and even The Batman. For what it's worth, I think The Batman is a very worthy successor to TAS. So what if the chracter designs are weird? Grow up, Ganstaman. Of course, with a name like that, I wouldn't expect you to.

I would say Teen Titans is worse than The Batman.

Bat-mite was in love with Batgirl.

Much worse than the Batman. Which I don' think is bad at all except for the Joker.

not to mention Robin's lack of pants....eww

Bathead said:

Wrong on that one, at least in my case. My main gripe with The Batman is the terrible anime-inspired art. I hate anime with a passion, and this show just reeks of it. Since when can Batman move with lightning fast reflexes? A villain punches at him, and in an instant he's on the other side. Wtf, why is the Flash dressed like Batman?!?!

Also, one of the few episodes I saw had a line that really made me upset. Gordon: "Okay Penguin, you're going back to Arkham where you belong". Last I checked, Arkham was an asylum, you know, for crazies. Penguin is one of Batman's few sane villains. He may be a bit quirky and have a lame gimmick, but when he's arrested, he always goes to prison, not Arkham.

i do not care for The Batman because i think that the show cannot decide upon a tone - the episodes swing back and forth between campy and serious, often within a single episode.

i also take problems with some of the voice cast, character designs, and storylines involved in the show. for instance, for all the episodes that i watched they never did anything remotely interesting with Catwoman, Mr Freeze was written as a joke, The Joker was Blanca in a clown suit, Penguin was overused, but they did GREAT work with Clayface.

i wanted to like the show...but i just cannot do it. there's too many problems i have with it.

DocLathropBrown said:
I've been a Batman fan as long as I've lived. Is The Batman better than TAS? No. But The Batman is a fantastic show. Just because things are a little different doesn't make it a piece of ****. A real Batman fan would find something to enjoy in all interpretations. The 60's series, Batman and Robin and even The Batman. For what it's worth, I think The Batman is a very worthy successor to TAS. So what if the chracter designs are weird? Grow up, Ganstaman. Of course, with a name like that, I wouldn't expect you to.
hey heres an idea...why dont u just go **** yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"