The Batwave?

TwilightPro101

Reaction score
Is this device too over the top for Batman or is it something that should be incorporated into the mythos?

Personally, I think its over the top and it shouldn't be intergrated in anywhere. Works for the Batman though.

I would find it over the top if it was used TOO OFTEN. But its not. It was created for the show because this Batman was pre-Bat Signal so it made sense.

It doesn't have to be in comics and it won't be. Like one person said from DC in that crisis panel; they're acknowledge, but won't put it in the comics.

The batwave is supposedly tapped into police computers, so it makes sense. How else is he supposed to know when all that crime happens?

Spider-Girl said:
The batwave is supposedly tapped into police computers, so it makes sense. How else is he supposed to know when all that crime happens?

That sounds right:up:

I haven't watched The Batman much lately. Is the Batwave some sortof computer that all his technology and gadgets are linked into?

Lead Cenobite said:
I haven't watched The Batman much lately. Is the Batwave some sortof computer that all his technology and gadgets are linked into?

Yup

i prefered this route to the signal, i always thought the bat signal was corny.

Spider-Girl said:
A ****ing police scanner, like any decent Batman.

Even if it made it into the mainstream comics, its not like the comics would be too similar. I mean hell the wonder twins were kinda cool in the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"