[] The Box []

And I was kidding anyway...the box is the same size as one you would find holding a computer monitor....not the flatscreen ones either.

If you found a box on your door step that was filled with money every time you opened it after closing it, would you keep it and use it?

How about if someone you didn't know died every time the box was opened?
If i found anything on my doorstep, i'd either chuck it or hand it in, but i certainly wouldn't open it.

:up:

How much money do you get for opening the Box, if it's only a buck. No, if it's like enough money that I wouldn't have to work ever again, yeah sure.

I wouldn't open it if people died -- guess it depends who, and if I know that the box kills people.

You know the japs are gonna make a film about this now, don't you?

I wouldn't open it if people died -- guess it depends who, and if I know that the box kills people.

You know the japs are gonna make a film about this now, don't you?
"THE JAPS" :wow: A little offensive don't you think?

It's only a shortened version of their formal title, not a rude nickname bestowed upon them for some other reason. No different from calling the Polish "Poles."

Not really -- it's only like calling my countrymen 'brits'.

It's only a shortened version of their formal title, not a rude nickname bestowed upon them for some other reason. No different from calling the Polish "Poles."

Hello X-Chick :) Not seen you about in a while :cwink:

From Wikipeida

is a term originally used as an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese." Today it is regarded as an ethnic slur, though English speaking countries differ in the degree they consider the term offensive. Japanese Americans have come to find the term controversial or offensive, even when used as an abbreviation.[1] In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory.[2]

Well....do they find it offensive?

Bah, give me a break. I'm sure it can be meant offensively, but anyone who knows the egg and reads the context of my post should be able to see sense about it :yay:
I'll give you a break, but keep that in mind. At least Japanese American's don't like it. How many YEN do you get if you open this [box]?

Not really -- it's only like calling my countrymen 'brits'.

Hello X-Chick :) Not seen you about in a while :cwink:

Exactly and Hello. :yay:

Well....do they find it offensive?

The ones I know, do not, but that doesn't mean the majority don't. It would most likely be offensive if you went to their country and called them all that.

Also, Wikipedia is ridiculously erroneous most of the time. Not saying it isn't true, just saying don't count on Wiki as a primary source of information.

Too many parameters? That is not a parameter...

You've been given the situation....you KNOW someone dies every time you open the box.

You know the box has money it.

This is not a trick question, only a hard one.

These are the box dimensions:

And the only bills it holds are $100's.

After the very first time you use it, you get a visit from a man who tells you the so called 'consequences'.

Making the victims people you know makes the question too easy.

Then yes I would open it at least once. I had no clue it killed someone. Chances aren't that bad the person deserved it anyway.

Too many parameters? That is not a parameter...

You've been given the situation....you KNOW someone dies every time you open the box.

You know the box has money it.

This is not a trick question, only a hard one.

These are the box dimensions:

blackbox_550x367.jpg

And the only bills it holds are $100's.

After the very first time you use it, you get a visit from a man who tells you the so called 'consequences'.

Making the victims people you know makes the question too easy.

Is the man who visits you a leprecon?

Damn! I voted 25/8.

That was before I realized you were a smartass and put the 'catch' way down the fricken page.

I would have to say no, if someone died everytime I opened it.

The question obviously refers to after you're made aware..."once" is a given.

And haven't we had the "japs" discussion here before?

Spawnie, you never answered me and I demand attention.

Emergencies. Like it was said,people die all the time and the world is over populated. Sad to say,it might be a good thing to use it more than once. Give money to yourself,and those close to you. But for me..i would use it when i needed it. Not to buy something i just thought about a second ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"