The Brightest Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean the White Lantern just has incredibly bad timing or something? :huh:

It is because Zoom be taffying the time stream with his evil speedforce time travelling

Does that mean the White Lantern just has incredibly bad timing or something? :huh:

No. The Professor Zoom in the Flash: Rebirth who brought Barry back was Professor Zoom in the future after he was already resurrected in Blackest Night. Since Professor Zoom of the Future already brought back Barry Allen, Professor Zoom of the Present's mission was already complete, therefore his life was restored.

It doesn't even make sense. Even though Barry was already back, Thawne hadn't actually done the deed yet. His life should've been restored at the point in his own timeline when he brought Barry back. It's a big stupid paradox.

Last edited:
Here's what Wikipedia has to say:

Zoom's broken-necked corpse was reanimated as a member of the Black Lantern Corps. The black power ring downloaded the corpse's memories, resulting in it not knowing about Barry's death and resurrection. Declaring itself the new Black Flash, the Black Lantern Zoom attacks Barry, who manages to elude it for the moment.[10] When Black Lantern Rogues attack Iron Heights, they encounter the living Zoom, their rings strangely malfunctioning, and displaying a strange symbol.[11] When the Black Lantern Zoom approaches his living counterpart, he stops moving, and is then frozen by Captain Cold's "cold grenade".[12] In the final issue of the series, future Professor Zoom is brought back to life by the white light of creation, and manages to escape through the negative Speed Force.[13] It is assumed this Professor Zoom went back in time to complete the events of Flash: Rebirth, which causes this Professor Zoom to become the present-day Professor Zoom.

Here's what Wikipedia has to say:

Zoom's broken-necked corpse was reanimated as a member of the Black Lantern Corps. The black power ring downloaded the corpse's memories, resulting in it not knowing about Barry's death and resurrection. Declaring itself the new Black Flash, the Black Lantern Zoom attacks Barry, who manages to elude it for the moment.[10] When Black Lantern Rogues attack Iron Heights, they encounter the living Zoom, their rings strangely malfunctioning, and displaying a strange symbol.[11] When the Black Lantern Zoom approaches his living counterpart, he stops moving, and is then frozen by Captain Cold's "cold grenade".[12] In the final issue of the series, future Professor Zoom is brought back to life by the white light of creation, and manages to escape through the negative Speed Force.[13] It is assumed this Professor Zoom went back in time to complete the events of Flash: Rebirth, which causes this Professor Zoom to become the present-day Professor Zoom.
That's exactly what I gathered when i read it. I don't understand how it was hard to get.

About 7?

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2011/01/26/this-is-aquawar/

Aquaman’s second chance at life hasn’t quite worked out the way he expected. His wife has betrayed him, and his powers don’t work like they should. Now, in BRIGHTEST DAY #19, writers Geoff Johns and Peter Tomasi and artists Ivan Reis, Joe Prado, Oclair Albert and Rob Hunter bring us the Aquawar.

Should we really consider Mera not telling about Michael as a betrayal? Yeah i know he holds the key to bermuda's triangle and all, but still. :p

Brightest Day alone has made me never want to read the word, "bones," in a comic ever again.

Oh right his civillian name is Jackson, not Michael, sorry! Mera is apparently a traitor to Aquaman simply because she didn't tell of Jackson Hyde's existence. :p

Unless she reveals some new thing between now and then. But I doubt she will.

God, those gloves look stupid. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back