The Cecilia Reyes Thread

Reaction score
Cecilia Reyes probably had the worst film adaptation for a X-Men character. From a harmless X-Men member to an emotionless villain in the New Mutants. I'd like to see her in MCU as the resident doctor but also in action.

Who will be the MCU Cecilia Reyes?

I want background characters like her from the off. Also Forge and Sage for eg.

They would definitely come in handy and a great addition to the team Xpecially in the midst of chaoX.

im going to pretend that she wasnt in New Mutants, and that Claire from the Netflix Daredevil show is an AU Cecilia

It was her evil variant.

I'd like to see an accurate adaptation of the X-Men's resident physician in the mcu.

:xmen:

They would definitely come in handy and a great addition to the team Xpecially in the midst of chaoX.
Yeah, and they don’t need X amount of screen time like the main characters. They’d just be replacing the equivalent of relatively minor human supporting characters in other films while enriching the background for fans.

Dr. Cecilia Reyes M.D. could start as a background or a minor supporting character in the X-Men, like Iceman was in X1, and later get a bigger role in the sequel/s. I'd like to see her get out of the b-tier/c-list X-Men status and breakthrough. She's still quite underused in the comics even if she made more appearances in this decade, compare to the 2000s/early 2010s.

i wouldn't mind an intro of like a crazy ER after a big event has caused a lot of damage and a lot of people got hurt (aka after a x-men/big baddie fight). she's in there saving lives etc and an injured mutant either freaks out or the trauma of their injuries causes their powers to activate and the chaos triggers hers

i wouldn't mind an intro of like a crazy ER after a big event has caused a lot of damage and a lot of people got hurt (aka after a x-men/big baddie fight). she's in there saving lives etc and an injured mutant either freaks out or the trauma of their injuries causes their powers to activate and the chaos triggers hers
Sounds like it could be a very effective scene. :up:

Definitely hope she shows up and agree she should be a part of the staff from the get go,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"