The Corps Green Lantern tv series

Ghostrider87

Sidekick
Reaction score
December 26, 2006[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THE "CORPS" TV PILOT CASTING CALL[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RING ROUND [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So, you want to be a Green Lantern? A recent casting call in Los Angeles couldn't make it more obvious. For a pilot for a new TV series, "The Corps." [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Stewart -- (african american male, age 24-27). A SGT in the Marine Corps and just coming back from a trying tour in Iraq. Lead role.
Katma Tui -- (asian or caucasian female, 25-30). A very attractive and sexy, yet militant operative and lead trainer in The Corps. Must be athletic. Lead role.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Addie Stewart -- (african american female, 45-50's). John's mother who is dying of cancer. supporting role. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hal Jordan -- (caucasian male, 27-35). Former Air force pilot who is injured in a battle with an unknown evil, while on his way to recruit John Stewart. Reoccurring role. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tyler -- (any ethnicity male, 24-27). Serial killer, works as a hired gun for a local crime boss. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Erin Towers -- (any ethnicity male, 24-27). Former Marine, John's friend from boot camp. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No other details as of yet, and no time frame when (and if) we will see this show, but keep it here for more details as they appear![/FONT]

http://www.emeralddawn.com/news/news.htm

I would be looking foward to this should this ever get made. I think that it would be airing on the CW on the samenight as Smallville. Green Lantern is the only super hero to not a have a tv series or movie, since the Super Friends ended. The Flash had a live tv series that lasted for one season. Wonderwoman had a live tv series that lasted for three seasons. Superman has had the Superman animated series, and the Superman Batman adventures, and Smallville. Batman has had the Batman Animated Series, the Superman Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, and The Batman the newest animated series.

are you seriosu about teh green lanturn being made into a tv show?

Yeah, I saw it on Emerald Dawn too, but if it was legit, then we would have seen it sooner...

this is OLD.
I don't want to see this be made. The only way I would is if Hal is the main character.

I hope that this is not like the Aquaman series that was suppose to get made but was not I think because of the WB merging with UPN and no timeslots were open. Just end 7 Heaven early and then put The Corps on their former time slot.

GAH, you stickin up for 7th Heaven?

But seriously, ghostrider's right, these channels always have the crappy shows goin on for so long...

Instead of CW I think they should put it on a top network like CBS or ABC. I just hope that they would not put it in a spot against a top show because when that happens and it's not getting more viewers than the other top show they usually cancel it with 4 or more episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"