The Crazy Ones

Another funny episode, especially the sweater burning and Simon working in a diner.

Glad it got a full season pick up. Been enjoying it quite a bit.

I wonder if we'll ever meet Simon's second wife who was his daughter's age. Or Sidney's mother for that matter. I suggest Michelle Pheiffer (who is David E. Kelley's wife) for his first wife, and Selma Blair (SMG's Cruel Intentions co-star) for his second. She deserves a reward after having to deal with Charlie Sheen for the past year.

There also needs to be a Birdcage reunion with Nathan Lane at some point. :o:up:
This. Must. Happen.

Another funny episode, this show has hit the ground running, I thought SMG in particular was great this week.

With HIMYM going away after this season, this will be the only CBS comedy I will watch from next season onwards.

I like this show, but I feel like there is one character missing from the ensemble. I can't put my finger on it though, but the cast just feels incomplete.

I agree. It is like Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, season one. It was good but something was missing and it was impossible to know just what that something was until the writers introduced Frank who made the show great.

Billy Crystal would be AWESOME!

When thinking of comedy duos that have always worked great with Williams, I personally loved how they bounced off of each other in 'Father's Day.'

I think it's just the mystery of -- who's the mom? The mom's been brought up many times, but we never have had a chance to know that much about her yet.

I like this show, but I feel like there is one character missing from the ensemble. I can't put my finger on it though, but the cast just feels incomplete.
I think it may be because the secretary really doesn't have a solid connection with anyone yet and kind of floats around the group. Simon has Sydney while Zach and Andrew play off one another great.

As someone who always loved Robin Williams but has been pained at the choices in projects he's made this is such a treat of a show. This last ep with the reveal of some kind of spark between SMG and her co worker was funny as hell. It actually feels like an hour long show with the amount of dialogue in each ep.

Funnily enough, when I first saw the cast in action on this series, I kind of figured if they were going to pair SMG up with either of the guys, it would be Linklater rather than Wolk. Probably due to the ages of the actors, but still.

I could see a real 30's screwball comedy type 3 way romance actually working on this show.

I agree. It is like Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, season one. It was good but something was missing and it was impossible to know just what that something was until the writers introduced Frank who made the show great.

Someone get Mark Linn Baker on the phone, stat! :funny:

I like that they've made the assistant a watered down version of Cheryl from the Archer.

Lauren doing Zach's O-face was hilarious.

This weeks might have been the funniest episode so far, the Simon and Zach sex story metaphors ruining Sydney's favourite Disney movies was hilarious, and the side story with the voice-over guy turning Andrew into Mandrew was also funny.

Can't believe this show keeps getting funnier as it goes. All of SMG's reactions to the sex stories were hilarious. Plus, the Andrew sidestory had its moments as well. The outtakes are still some of the best things about this show.

That part where they're trying to open the mayonnaise jar and both Zach and Simon where making their O faces in front of Sydney killed me. :funny:

ETA: I also just realized now that Lauren is Penelope in Gossip Girl. :doh: Her bloopers are the best.

That part where they're trying to open the mayonnaise jar and both Zach and Simon where making their O faces in front of Sydney killed me. :funny:

ETA: I also just realized now that Lauren is Penelope in Gossip Girl. :doh: Her bloopers are the best.

Who would've thought that one of Blairs mean girls would've been getting more work then majority of the cast. Went from Gossip Girl to Mindy Project to Crazy Ones. She must have a GOOOOD agent.

Amanda Setton (Lauren) is a stunning woman.

And good to see James Wolk finally have a successful show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"