The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Announcement Teaser

Can't wait to see what you do with a teaser trailer, superadam. If the past is any indication, it should be pretty cool. :up:

Jackasscoley15 said:
Can't wait to see what you do with a teaser trailer, superadam. If the past is any indication, it should be pretty cool. :up:

thank you. at least someone trusts me :cwink:

I don't even want to know what this looks like. It's not real is it? I haven't watched it yet.

GeoffTheArtist said:
I don't even want to know what this looks like. It's not real is it? I haven't watched it yet.

It's nothing but logos and the cast name coming up on the screen. Even if it were real, it'd be nothing worth watching (unless it included cast memebers we previously didn't know about).

In the Immortal words of James Brown "You Suck!"

just because im not on every hour of every day doesnt make me a "n00b"

Hazmat81 said:
just because im not on every hour of every day doesnt make me a "n00b"

:huh: No... being registered for not even a year while simultaneously telling a veteran member who has made some of the greatest pieces of fanart and fan trailers that his work sucks while having no good work or credibility of your own makes you a "n00b".

Hey people dont diss superadam he's responsible for some of the best fan made trailers the hype has ever seen.

looking forward my friend..i think i might have an idea that you may have in mind...

did that make any sense?

looking forward to it dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"