The Dark Knight Teaser Trailer?

T

tokixjam

Okay, so...
I was on a Christian Bale thread on Gaia Online forums, and I asked this girl if the title was going to be "Dark Knight" or "The Dark Knight"?
And she said it was going to be "The Dark Knight" because she saw it on the teaser trailer.
Oookkayyy...I told her there was no teaser trailer for The Dark Knight.
But she said that it's on her Batman Begins DVD.

She INSISTS that she has the teaser trailer on her DVD with Joker laughing at the end.
She said she can't upload it because she needs a certain card to be able to rip it off from the DVD (I'm not even sure if she's lying about that).

I don't have the two-disc edition, so I couldn't exactly check.
Is this girl out of her mind or am I the one going bonkers??

^^^i don't know what country she's in, but i'm in the USA and there's nothing of the sort on my 2Disc SE. Regardless, i don't think they would have that on ANY version.

frodawgg said:
^^^i don't know what country she's in, but i'm in the USA and there's nothing of the sort on my 2Disc SE. Regardless, i don't think they would have that on ANY version.
She says she's in the U.S.
I said maybe she got a pirated version with fanmade trailers in the special features.
But she says she got it from Wal-Mart.

If it was true, I'm sure that everyone on these boards would already know. It wouldn't have been on "ONE" dvd, you know. It would have been on multiple copies. And with all the freakazoid fans on SHH, I'm sure someone would have discovered it by now.

--dk7

she's full of guano (bat-shyt)

Yea, that's what I was thinking.
But she was talking like nobody ever believes her when she says that.
And I didn't feel like getting into another argument (because I had a big one earlier).
Thanks for confirming guys.
And that's why I came here...all the fanatics! =D

Yea the girl I was talking to was absolutely nuts.
Either that or she was really trying to piss me off.
And she's all "You're really nice to talk to! Talk to you later!"
YEA RIGHT, like I want to keep talking with a psycho!
They haven't even FILMED Heath Ledger as Joker yet. Teaser trailer my ass!
Thanks guys.

We won't see a teaser for TDK until July '07, AT LEAST.

tokixjam said:
Sweet. I can't wait for that one.
Thanks!

Well, Michael Caine said that they were going to start shooting TDK in March 2007. The film would begin production too late for the WB to cull a teaser trailer to release alongside Spider-man 3. (Think about it, TDK starts shooting in March and Spider-man 3 is going to be released in May.)

Well, they could release a teaser trailer of TDK without any footage from the actual movie (like The Da Vinci Code), but I don't think that'd go down well with the fans. We'll most likely see a teaser trailer for TDK around November or December 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"