The Dark Knight The Dark Knight poster coming on Nov.30th

Attikus

ATTIKUS
Reaction score
Heard from a reliable source that the TDK poster was printed en masse on the 31st Of Oct. and will be hanging in movie theatres by the 30th of November...speculation is that we will glimpse the poster online on the 17th. True fans know where to look. Now the question is, what will be on the poster? My educated guess: It will give us a permanent grin...of the Chelsea variety.

Attikus

Yippee, here comes the discussion on what we think is going to be on the poster!!

i got a feeling it will be batman, maybe joker in the background with some huge grin on he's face but theres hardly been any batman related teasers or pictures released, or am i missing something?

Exploding symbol pic. Thats all I'm expecting from these clowns.

i dont think it will reveal the full Joker in all his glory. It would be more subtle. Maybe just a picture of batman holding a card, or just a joker card surrounded by bats.

fantastic news. thank you.

in december the first theatrical trailer.

yeah baby.

i think instead of getting a teaser poster that is cool and creative, they will probably just have that same old TDK batsymbol with the blue background with the shattered pieces or whatever, like the one on the TDK website.

i think instead of getting a teaser poster that is cool and creative, they will probably just have that same old TDK batsymbol with the blue background with the shattered pieces or whatever, like the one on the TDK website.

What would be the point of that? The weeks before Christmas are crucial for marketing a big movie geared for a summer release the next year. So I think we'll see a completely different poster, with a strong partial image of the Joker that will linger in the mind until the new year... Bet on a lot of green and purple!

Heard from a reliable source that the TDK poster was printed en masse on the 31st Of Oct. and will be hanging in movie theatres by the 30th of November...speculation is that we will glimpse the poster online on the 17th. True fans know where to look. Now the question is, what will be on the poster? My educated guess: It will give us a permanent grin...of the Chelsea variety.

Attikus

are you referring to the teaser poster? because havent we got it already ? its on the official website.

thats what i'm thinking as well.

Attikus

Does your source know if the Joker photo contest people get anything extra? :woot:

The Bat symbol and a caption that says
"He really is perma-white, and you see Two-Face at the end, also Face and Joker will be the villains in BM3 too!"

-I'd be happy with that

Well, they promised Us that it WONT just be the logo (and how ****ing lame would that be!!!)... I think this one will be a true knock-out! Hopefully, it'll feature both Batman & the Joker! (and YES! That could easily happen)

Well, they promised Us that it WONT just be the logo (and how ****ing lame would that be!!!)... I think this one will be a true knock-out! Hopefully, it'll feature both Batman & the Joker! (and YES! That could easily happen)

sorry Naite i'm a little out of the Bat loop, where did they say that?

Not expecting much since this is like a Teaser poster....(the movie's really far away guys)

Something cheap...

I remember seeing a Batman Returns poster about a similar amount of time before the film came out, and it was just a black sillhouette of Batman.

Really can't expect too much of this this long before :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"