• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Darkness II Teaser trailer

Awesome, really looking forward to this.
Was that Nolan North I heard, sounded like him?

I don't like that they changed the lead voice actor. I loved the one in the first game because he often sounded like Robert DeNiro and that made him feel more genuine as someone who worked for the Mafia. This one? Eh, no so much.

Yeah, that's too bad. The VA in the first game was magnificent.

Cant wait me and my bro played the first. Def gonna get this.

awww man I'm not liking the art style. I remember in the first game I shot a guy in the head from like, waaay down a street. I ran up to him and this is what I saw

(warning: graphic):
darkness-gore.jpg

how are they gonna get that effect when it's cel-shaded? :(

edit:

Well after reading a little more about it here, it's cool that they're respecting the comic artistry with the look but I'm just not a big fan of anything that looks cel-shaded.

Last edited:
Quad wielding and Mike Patton returning as the Darkness?

my-body-is-ready.png

In all seriousness...very happy this game is getting a sequel. I absolutely adored the story and single player in the first one which goes a long way since I didn't even touch the multiplayer portion of that game at all. (Apparently it was buggy as hell, anyways.)

Now I have the urge to Gamefly it again for old times sake...

hahah looks cool in motion, I still wish they kept the gritty look though.

I never played the first darkness...but this looks awesome. The tentacles are a small turn-off seeing as how I like my shooters to be more concentrated on one skill, but I'll follow it for a while, see if it grabs my attention...

This looks great. I loved the first one, so I'm looking foward to this. :up:

I never played the first darkness...but this looks awesome. The tentacles are a small turn-off seeing as how I like my shooters to be more concentrated on one skill, but I'll follow it for a while, see if it grabs my attention...

it was surprisingly intuitive in the first game. :up: nothin was cooler than sending out the darkness to literally eat out somebody's heart hahah.

Yea the Darkness powers made it great and unique. Looks like they've improved on them in this one, especially with the Demon Arm having more varied actions. ****ing awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"