• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs News Hour (TDKNH Network)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we need is North California and South California. It already feels like two separate states as is.

Wishing a deceased person happy birthday on their Facebook is no different than going to their grave site and doing it. The page acts as a memorial much in the same way some cultures set up shrines in their house to deceased family members.

However, if the next of kin wants it deleted, and I mean permanently deleted and not just disabled, then Facebook should completely delete it.

I'm joking saying this, but I do wonder if Mr. Putin is glad this happened. A little 'ace in the hole'. A....steal. :o a difference maker.

Anymore puns?

People really should stop using the term missing link. There are countless links between species, and we know about many many of them. They are called transitional species.

Couldn't they come up with better names than West, North, Central and South?

I think two would be sufficient, really. And not unrealistic.

The name suggestion of Silicon Valley makes this plan seem rather silly.

I don't know about California, but supposedly as part of the deal with Texas joining the Union, Texas is allowed to break itself up into five states. Just imagine five Texases.

That's ten crazy senators.

I've heard this as well.

I feel like if this happened to California then Texas would be next lol.

I don't know about California, but supposedly as part of the deal with Texas joining the Union, Texas is allowed to break itself up into five states. Just imagine five Texases.

That's ten crazy senators.

I am guessing if Texas broke up into 5 states, the Mexican Border part and the one with Austin wouldn't have way out Texas Senators(infact decent chance Democrats win those 4 seats)

In the case of California If they broke up I am guessing 6 Senators would be in solid Democrat parts, 4 in Leans Republican(Red and Blue) and 2 Tossups(South). The bulk of the Democrat base in California are in the costal cities(purple, yellow, green)

A state can't vote to break itself up and declare the parts little statelets. Congress would have to act to make those statelets states. There are some morons here in the backwards panhandle of Maryland who want to break away and form a new state too, but it ain't happening in either case. Congress would never approve such measures, but they can't even get together to pass budgets, much less create new states. And there's no more room for new stars on the flag. :o

I think given the population of California they might have a case for splitting up(although 6 parts might be a wee bit to much, 2-3 parts makes more sense). The part that would make up Jefferson(northern part of California) and the Western California make absolutely no sense since both places have low population density

If I divided it into 3 I would do Purple+Blue, Green + Orange + Part of Red that in between both of those), Yellow and rest of Red

Last edited:
The press and media are to blame as well. Still, to this day, they will use that term to imply it hasn't been found.

I've had a talk about that term with a certain poster on here who was deriding Evolution by using that term and saying that in over 100 years of searching we've never found it because we still have a missing link. I explained the situation that it was stupid to say that, along with information about it and linked the Futurama clip that might help explain the basics to him as he had no idea what he was talking about and he never responded to me. I just assumed that I won since I didn't see him make those claims again.

Didn't he wrestle in the WWF in the mid 80s?

MissingLink.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Missing_Link_(wrestler)

Last edited:
You're flooding community in these stories. So consider this a gift and post all the stories here. Done. You now have your own news outlet.

That's one way to be nice about it I guess.

This quite frankly goes out to everyone who wants to post any news article. I just had to merge 105 threads. That's unheard of I think.

Please keep all stories in this thread instead of spamming the whole section with these headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"