Two New York cops shot dead, execution style

Paladin-Hoss

Sidekick
Reaction score
So...where are the protest?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...als-one-recently-married-13-year-old-son.html

PICTURED: The father-of-two New York cop and his newly-wed partner who were 'assassinated' as they sat in their squad car
Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were killed by Ismaaiyl Brinsley on patrol
Liu married two months ago, had 7.5 years' experience with NYPD
Ramos, 40, had 13-year-old son and college age son, joined force in 2012
They were operating in a new precinct for first time on Saturday at 3pm
Hundreds of police and fire fighters saluted their passing ambulance
Union blames Mayor de Blasio, says 'his hands are dripping with blood'
A crowd of people were seen cheering the shooting at the crime scene

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-married-13-year-old-son.html#ixzz3MXoD9vBW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Another one just got killed in Florida.

^^Haven't been here awhile.Forgot that the hype needs to have 'sarcasm' smileys to aid some posters...

People cheering at the crime scene are sickening. People applauding cop killings just because of some bad cops are just as in the wrong as the people wearing those trashy "I can breathe" T-shirts mocking Eric Garner's death.

Read about this when it happened. Very disturbing to say the least. The last thing we need in America is all the good cops who do their jobs and serve us selflessly getting paranoid and jumpy. We have too many cops that are like that without provication

And not that it makes much never mind, but an asian and latino guy just sitting in their car getting executed equates to the white guy choking the black guy.....ok.

Very disturbing hearing about people cheering at the scene.

My condolences goes out to the families.

I'm not saying it's right but this kind of thing is to be expected with the way things have been going. When there's so much injustice going around, it creates situations like this.

Does it make them better than the cops who killed innocent unarmed black males? No, but as a young black male I definitely understand the angst & anger.

I'm not saying it's right but this kind of thing is to be expected with the way things have been going. When there's so much injustice going around, it creates situations like this.

Does it make them better than the cops who killed innocent unarmed black males? No, but as a young black male I definitely understand the angst & anger.

What about his angst and anger in killing his also black girlfriend? This guy was a psychopath plain and simple, and saying it's in any way understandable or expected affords excuses, however slight, to a horrific evil.

And the cops weren't even white; one was Asian and one was Hispanic.

And the cops weren't even white; one was Asian and one was Hispanic.

I was gonna mention that, but I doubt the shooter clearly saw who they were. He probably assumed white or "non-black". It could be hard to see through the car window as he walked up, probably a little jittery too. All conjecture so I skipped over it.

So......you are saying....if a relatively small number of individuals (dozens of cops that killed unarmed black men over the years) that are part of a large group (the MILLIONS of cops that exist)....can be used to blame and make ALL of the group accountable for the wrong doings of the few...that is OK?

Sounds like how a racist justifies his racism....some of THEM hurt me so I hate ALL of THEM.

This guy shot his girlfriend (I wonder how many unarmed black men she had killed) then ran to NY and in protest of white cops killing unarmed black men shot an ASIAN and a HISPANIC cop execution style.

You stop racism and bigotry towards ANY group of people by not being racist or doing bigoted things toward ANY group of people. It's easier to be a RAMBO than a GANDHI.

The dude also killed his girlfriend.

The "people" cheering or applauding this are the sickest sons of b**ches on the planet.

2 wrongs don't make a right and now that idiot who killed the 2 cops basically hurts the other sides case.

I feel real bad for the 2 cops who basically had absolutely nothing to do with this(it wasn't a case he specifically targetting cops he felt that did wrong, which would still be bad but at least you could understand some logic behind it). By lumping all cops as one he is basically doing what he is claiming is wrong(basically targetting people for skin color and nothing else)

I can't understand the need to vent that anger by essentially embracing the character of those one is angry at. It is a horribly defeatist stance.

This scum didn't care about the incidents in Ferguson and NYC. He was using them as an excuse to fulfill his own psychopathic and selfish desires. Doing this will only make things worse.

The dude also killed his girlfriend.

I wasn't referring to this incident, I meant the others that were actually motivated by rage out of the verdicts of the recent aforementioned cases. This guy obviously had some issues & as stated used recent events to make it seem like they were justified.

The funny thing is on Twitter people seem to be mostly focused on whether his gunshot wounds were self inflicted or not and forget entirely about the girlfriend bit.

Hate to say it but at the same time that there's been a lot of injustice lately, my people seem to have a knack for overlooking when one of their own is obviously wrong. And this is one of those instances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"