2-Year-Old Child Smoking & Drinking

OverMyHead

Civilian
Reaction score
After she was goaded on by her parents:

Saturday, December 23) Police have charged three Lackwanna County residents with corruption of minors after they say the trio videotaped a two year old drinking shots of tequila and smoking cigarettes because they "thought it would be fun".

Authorities say the video shows 40 year old Kenneth Watkins of Scranton holding the girl on his lap while she smokes and then it shows his girlfriend, 22 year old Jessica O`Donnell, handing the girl a shot glass and encouraging her to drink tequila, which the child sips.

29 year old Wendy Watkins of Olyphant is accused of teaching the girl how to smoke and videotaping the incident.

The child was examined and she is okay.

Lackawanna County Children and Youth Services are part of this investigation.

No details have been released as to the child`s relationship to the individuals charged.

Dude, stop posting multiple news threads about nonsense.

...I know some parents who would do that.

I like how he says "After she was goaded on by her parents" but the article says "No details have been released as to the child`s relationship to the individuals charged."

start em young

I didnt start drinking til I was 6

Some people are too stupid to have kids.

I wish it was legal to sterilize them. :(

Goading her on...basically telling her to chug. Who knew parenting could be like a haze?

Sounds like a typical English child..

...no wait, she'd be pregnant by now if she was.

terry78 said:
Goading her on...basically telling her to chug. Who knew parenting could be like a haze?

You haven't heard of baby hazing?:o

timeout.jpg

Two is even a little early for me, I started at five. :o

some ppl should not be allowed to reproduce

heh.
i remember when i was 6 and my alcoholic aunt forced me to drink wine and said "you're gonna do it sooner or later! better start developing the taste for it now!!"
but smoking was off limits.:o

This just enrages me. Those people are complete and utter idiots.

heypapajinx said:
heh.
i remember when i was 6 and my alcoholic aunt forced me to drink wine and said "you're gonna do it sooner or later! better start developing the taste for it now!!"
but smoking was off limits.:o
That mindset I don't like, as I don't drink myself, even though I did a little back in the day. Most people in my family are like that, "he gonna be doing it eventually, may as well let him get some of the beer now." Though they're usually already on the tipsy side at that point anyway.

Kritish said:
Some people are too stupid to have kids.

I wish it was legal to sterilize them. :(

they really aught to liscence people to have kids. i don't see how it can be called a "right" when so many people abuse it.

and, more on the subject, my friend's mom started me drinking when i was 11... it was tequila, too, coincedently. i've been drinking even since (although i've slowed down a bit lately at 23)

Mr. Credible said:
and, more on the subject, my friend's mom started me drinking when i was 11... it was tequila, too, coincedently. i've been drinking even since (although i've slowed down a bit lately at 23)

makes me even sadder :( :(

Sean Adisano said:
makes me even sadder :( :(

i know, right?

oh well. i turned out okay... i don't like, drink at work or anything. i never got that low.

Mr. Credible said:
i know, right?

oh well. i turned out okay... i don't like, drink at work or anything. i never got that low.

as long s you controll it...i'm 18, but i've been given taste hear and there of drinks, but i just don't care for them. i rather have a glass of milk :)

ahhh, sweet sweet milk!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"