The Dr. Strange Thread

''So Earth has wizards now?''

Thor ruined his place with his clumsiness and Mjolnbrella. :funny:

''So Earth has wizards now?''

Thor ruined his place with his clumsiness and Mjolnbrella. :funny:

It's like Cliff or Norm showing up to Frasier's fancy Seattle apartment.

It's so great to see Stephen getting more confident in his magicks

I wonder who else Strange is monitoring.

Strange was great in this. His scene was all sorts of great and I loved when Thor called his “umbrella” to him and you could hear all sorts of sh*+ breaking upstairs.

I wonder who else Strange is monitoring.

1000% sure he's keeping an eye on Wanda. Strange might even be the catalyst to bring Cap's rogue avengers back into the fold during Infinity War.

I thought Strange's appearance was fine, but they could have cut his role by a few minutes at least. They sorta dragged the "joke" out a bit.

He was only in it a few minutes. It's really not that long screen time at all.

Yeah, it felt like almost half his screen time was what we had already seen in the Doctor Strange end credits scene. Still, it was a fun cameo.

Loved his scene even it doesn’t do squat to the narrative. It seems it’s one of the things the studio wants to include rather than the director’s choice. Strange will be one of the next crop of main heroes in the MCU since it allows them to tap more into the horror and/or magic side which the movies haven’t done much yet. They are pushing for his appearance. I think it’s cool and it’s a plus for me that he is one of my top characters in this movie universe. ????

Loved his scene even it doesn’t do squat to the narrative. It seems it’s one of the things the studio wants to include rather than the director’s choice. Strange will be one of the next crop of main heroes in the MCU since it allows them to tap more into the horror and/or magic side which the movies haven’t done much yet. They are pushing for his appearance. I think it’s cool and it’s a plus for me that he is one of my top characters in this movie universe. ????

It was probably in the script before Taika even got to look at it. It's a nice way to get the double benefit of having that cameo and allowing the film to skip past searching for Odin as the good doctor can just get them there immediately.

Nice to see Strange wearing his yellow gloves - I am sure that was a Taika detail...hope he has them in Infinity War

Thor was so close discovering the fifth Infinity Stone and he didn't even know. :D

I enjoyed Doctor Strange in this movie, I don't care if furthered the narrative or not it was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"