Sequels Doctor Strange 2 gearing up for Spring 2019 production start

I can't believe how well they have done Strange. Time to give him a film that really pushes the boundaries and uses his skills like we saw in IW.

Same, he’s so amazing looking. But I always had a feeling he would suit a more visual medium like film and giving him his own movie would be a chance to clean the character up a bit

I wonder how long it will take before doctor strange 2 gets its own forum?

I wonder how long it will take before doctor strange 2 gets its own forum?
Probably when it's officially announced that there'll be a DS2. So far, the only confirmed movies after A4 are SM: FFH and the solo BW film.

It’s kind of hard though because they usually start a forum when the director is hired but obviously they’ve already got that. It would be a shame if they started announcing casting and we didn’t even have a forum for it

It’s kind of hard though because they usually start a forum when the director is hired but obviously they’ve already got that. It would be a shame if they started announcing casting and we didn’t even have a forum for it

We asked the same question about a dedicated Avengers 4 forum. It turns out that since the changeover in forum software, the mods didn't think of creating a new forum for A4. The same might be the case here. I'd suggest contacting Hunter Rider or one of the other mods and asking if they can make a Doctor Strange 2 forum.

Oh I’ve already contacted him about eternals, Black Widow and fantastic four. I think he’s a bit sick of me haha

Um so Scott Derrickson just lost his house in a fire. That's kind of terrible, but at least he's safe.

He shined in IWs so that will help for sure. They got through the origin, showed he can have bad ass moments. Time for them to get weird with him and his world.

Looking forward to Mordo.

Probably when it's officially announced that there'll be a DS2. So far, the only confirmed movies after A4 are SM: FFH and the solo BW film.
Black Panther 2 as well because they said Coogler was back.

So. Having the director name drop Nightmare, I've been searching for something on him.
I mean, I know he character and have read comics where he's appeared, but never as a main character...
When I searched if he's been portrayed in any shows or cartoons, I found this from 2016: Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell (Video 2016) - IMDb
It's available on Netflix, and it's actually pretty good.
Has Hulk team up with Doc Strange and the Howling Comandos (monster version) to take on Nightmare.

The animation is meh, but it's worth a watch, I think.

On this note, I could definitely see a hulk cameo in this film.

Doubt we will see another hulk/thor romp. So maybe it'll be hulk and strange instead.

Possible, but my money is actually on a Wanda or Danvers crossover for DS2.

Perhaps a hulk cameo in whatever we get for a cap sequel, with an abominaton rematch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"