The E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread

Seems a bit easier for me this year, the time difference is always taking a toll on me here in Germany.
And Sony always had it so late, 3 or so in the night...so having one less big press conference is easier to handle.
I just hope that without sony, the other companies put in extra work...i would love to see a stacked E3 with new announcements and stuff.
The last few year were a bit thin imo.
Same here. Hopefully we get more genuinely significant announcements this year.

We will see. Nintendo has said that they are focusing on games this year again. So, probably Animal Crossing and Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion 3 getting a big highlight. But, they can always surprise us with something.

I'm really not that excited this year. I think I know how it's going to go for the most part. MS will have some 30sec trailer for Halo, a new Forza will be announced, and a few indie titles that everyone will talk about. Nintendo will show off a bit more of Mario Maker, unveil more about Animal Crossing, talk about new Smash DLC, and go over a little bit on the new Marvel game. As for Bethsda, they'll show off Doom, Ubisoft will show off whatever upcoming game, Square Enix will talk about Final Fantasy 7 remake that'll come out in the next 20 years, and EA will talk about Star Wars and some sports games. The star of the show will be Cyberpunk. That's it.

Maybe predictable to an extent but it doesn't make it bad. Depends on the revealed content and surprises

If Mario Maker was going to get a big highlight in their presentation, they would not have had the direct. It will be shown off on the floor, yes. But not so much the e3 direct.

Maybe Rocksteady will finally show off what they’ve been working on.

Yeah, we’re about due for a new GTA I think?

We will see. Nintendo has said that they are focusing on games this year again. So, probably Animal Crossing and Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion 3 getting a big highlight. But, they can always surprise us with something.

So excited for Luigi’s mansion. I’ve never had a chance to play it. It would be nice if they could port Detective Pikachu over too

Rockstar doesn't do E3. He's talking about Rocksteady(Batman Arkham)

I just hope Nintendo's is good has I dont care at all for Xbox they suck and with Sony not there I am not expecting this e3 to be that good at all and last years e3 was very weak. Out side of Nitendo I really hope we finally get news about what rocksteady is doing post batman has I love those games and really want to know what they are doing.

Last edited:
So am I going to be the only one in here during the live streams?

I’ll try but often it’s difficult to coordinate time zones

Woo give me more timesplitters!

Darksiders IV and Red Faction 3 ??

THQ Nordic has Timesplitters. That sucks.

Oh well I would rather someone had it. I hope they give it the respect it deserves

Rather not have a company that thinks an AMA on 8chan is a good thing involved.

Oh yeah, I will be here for the streams.

I wonder what is going to be left for E3, as we have been getting a flurry of game announcements. At least, Nintendo seems to be clearing up space for their presentation with the two recent directs.

I guess first comes shock then awe. So first, big announcement and then at e3, more details that put a smile on our faces. That’s good for me

so I got b some E3 predictions from victor lucas and two of his buddies that all went to the pre show for the reporters of E3& the EasyAllies (aka Formerly the Game trailers Review crew)

hqdefault.jpg

E3 2019 Predictions with Johnny Millenium - Electric Playground

2.7K views1 week ago Published on 05/23/2019
#E32019 #StarWars #Cyberpunk2077 Halo? Star Wars? Pokemon?

Victor Lucas is joined by EP pal Johnny Millenium, aka the Happy Console Gamer, to discuss the biggest games they hope to see at E3 2019!

Here's the full show below

hqdefault.jpg

Electric Playground Live! - E3 Predictions and VR with Johnny Millenium - May 22, 2019

2.2K views 1 week ago Published 05/23/2019
#PlayForever #games #movies

Welcome to EP Live, where we bring you the latest in everything cool from the heart of downtown Vancouver at the VFS Cafe! Today, we're joined by EP pal Johnny Millenium, aka the Happy Console Gamer, to discuss the biggest games we hope to see at E3 2019! We'll also review John Wick, discuss the new Oculus Quest VR headset, and more!

Fallowing All that

hqdefault.jpg

Electric Playground Live - E3 2019 Previews! - May 31, 2019

299 views 10 hours ago Published on 06/01/2019
#ElectricPlayground #games #movies Welcome to EP Live, where we bring you the latest in everything cool from the heart of downtown Vancouver at the VFS Cafe!

Today, we'll speak with Sam Machkovech of Ars Technica about the biggest games coming to E3 2019! We'll also review the retro Sega Genesis device Mega Sg from Analogue, play the Castlevania Anniversary Collection on the Nintendo Switch, and more!

Lastly from the EasyAllies (aka Formerly the Game trailers Review crew)

Top 10 Anticipated Games of E3 2019 - Easy Allies
34K views22 hours ago Published on 31 May 2019

We're just days away from the start of the big show, so what games are we most excited to see? Some have new features to show off, some are due for elaborate updates, and some of these we don't even know what to call yet. We scanned through the likely candidates and are here to report our personal ten most anticipated games we're going to seek out at E3 2019.

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN& Easy Allies

Last edited:
I don't know my top 10 or at least not in order yet but Avengers is definetly my #1!

I wasn't really excited for E3, but the closer we're getting to it, the more games are being announced for it that I had no idea would be there. So I'm getting a bit more excited now. And apparently MS said there will be 14 new titles announced for Xbox, so I'm curious what those will be, as I know we'll see/hear something on Forza, Halo, Gears and Ori, so I'm wanting to see what the other 10 will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"