The Easier Life

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
When it comes to certain things in life; do women have it easier than men, or do men have it easier than women?

hahaha, these black+white, either/or polls erode my happiness.

"Are Mexicans 1)Lazy, or 2)industrious?"

I tend to think if you were born human life is hard enough let alone trying to dichotomize it between the genders.

This is really stupid, people all have different problems to deal with it cannot be sumed up on one two answer poll.

Physically: Men, they don't have to deal with monthly bleeding or trying to pass something the size of a basketball when giving birth (not to mention the additional weight when you hit the 6th month). They are even given the added bonus of extra strengh (on average) and height. As an added plus, society does not expect them to retain their "good looks" and is more forgiving of the changes that occurs as they get older.

Emotionally: Women, it is more acceptable for us to express how we feel.

Financially: Once upon a time Women had to request money from the "breadwinner". Now it's fairly equal in the "western" world.

Socially: Women, we can get away with a lot more than men when we get together. (tied to expressing how we feel).

Romantically: Men, it's more socially acceptable for a man to be single into his 30+ years than a woman.

Domestically: Men, at least in my household. It's amazing how many tedious chores my husband manages to avoid by claiming that he'll only do them if I agree to do the next brake job/oil change/etc on the car. I do them more because I can't stand them not being done than because I agree (he just "outwaits" me).

throughout time and history i would say.....

*flips a coin*

men

yeah . . . I mean; what? certain things are you referring to?

In general, I would say women have it worse . . . they have to go through menstral cycles each month, are constantly pressured to look good, and constantly think they look fat, and have to bear children . . . . and they're terrible drivers :D

Strange said:
This is really stupid, people all have different problems to deal with it cannot be sumed up on one two answer poll.

:up:

jag

you're not a man until you can master obtaining the multiple orgasm....

i'm actually quite worried about my species sometimes.

:(

jaguarr said:
Well...women and Sting.

jag

Sting retains his "Chi", it is far better and more difficult then the multiple orgasm.

Strange said:
Sting retains his "Chi", it is far better and more difficult then the multiple orgasm.
bwahahahahha!

wait, are you serious? :confused:

Daisy, are you a mod? just wondering . . . but you know how we roll w/ da kainedam-o

Strange said:

I know what he does. Anyone can do it with enough practice and the right breathing techniques.

jag

redmarvel said:
Physically: Men, they don't have to deal with monthly bleeding or trying to pass something the size of a basketball when giving birth (not to mention the additional weight when you hit the 6th month). They are even given the added bonus of extra strengh (on average) and height. As an added plus, society does not expect them to retain their "good looks" and is more forgiving of the changes that occurs as they get older.

Emotionally: Women, it is more acceptable for us to express how we feel.

Financially: Once upon a time Women had to request money from the "breadwinner". Now it's fairly equal in the "western" world.

Socially: Women, we can get away with a lot more than men when we get together. (tied to expressing how we feel).

Romantically: Men, it's more socially acceptable for a man to be single into his 30+ years than a woman.

Domestically: Men, at least in my household. It's amazing how many tedious chores my husband manages to avoid by claiming that he'll only do them if I agree to do the next brake job/oil change/etc on the car. I do them more because I can't stand them not being done than because I agree (he just "outwaits" me).

:up:

Very good observations.

Life must be one long struggle for hermaphrodites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"