The environmentally friendly thread.

War Lord

Avenger
Reaction score
You're all eventually going to be fertilizer, so you're all going to save Mother Earth.

carry on.

I want to be buried under corn like in Secret Window so that I may produce food for people to eat.

Al Gore's global warming movie actually looks pretty interesting, which is a pretty insane thing in and of itself.

"Hi, my name is Al Gore, I used to be the next president of the United States..."

With your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET!

PWN3R RANGER said:
With your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET!
If I'd been Heart, I would have commited suicide. Talk about getting the shaft. Fart would have been a more potent power.

War Lord said:
You're all eventually going to be fertilizer, so you're all going to save Mother Earth.

carry on.

No--Dew

Calvin said:
Al Gore's global warming movie actually looks pretty interesting, which is a pretty insane thing in and of itself.

"Hi, my name is Al Gore, I used to be the next president of the United States..."

Al Gores become such a bitter and angry old man.

Al Gore killed the Man-Bear-Pig

Yeah, it was pretty funny for him. He's actually been becoming a lot cooler lately, between this, and between some pretty funny guest appearances on Futurama.

saveourselves.gif

The comic I just posted makes a really good point. It's not "save the earth" it's "save ourselves".
I just can't deal with the resource gluttony of the human race... the carelessness. I just don't think it's worth it.

But doesn't being more enviromentally friendly also benefit other animals other then ourselfs?

no it's true, but humans are so freakin self-centered that it takes a concept like that to grab people's attention. or something cute and fuzzy. you don't hear people starting "Save the gulf sturgeon!" campaigns. People need it to be about them or something that they value. Usually people are shallow and ignorant enough to only value cute fuzzy things. Like panda bears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"