The Equalizer

Surprised they're doing a sequel to this. It was okay though - nothing on the series, but the movie was decent enough.

This looks insanely badass. I enjoyed the first one enough, so I'll definitely be checking this out.

I hope they can incorporate the original tv theme into it this time...

[YT]JAei6YFGlDQ[/YT]

I hope they can incorporate the original tv theme into it this time...

[YT]JAei6YFGlDQ[/YT]

I somehow doubt they will do that. These films barely seem connected to the TV show apart from the name. Denzel's character almost seems a completely different character to Edward Woodwood's.

Oh mama, this movie looks badass, looks like Fuqua and Washington amped it UP. I am sold af. Only thing is this trailer showed too damn much! Like, jeez, save some for the movie.

No doubt I am checking this out. Even though it looks like the same tired cliche plot. Looks good though.

Was totally in love with the original series and thoroughly enjoyed the first film so they got my money.

[YT]EiaVnU18pcs[/YT]

1AWYbUs.jpg

I thought the first was decent but John Wick was the better 2014 action film.

This sequel could improve on the first one.

Person of Interest reminded me of the original series. Especially the first season or two.

The first movie was fine. Not exceptional. I'd watch a sequel on TV. Not in the theaters.

If they did the third one, I wish they will have William Zabka (Robert's son in the TV show) as Mickey Kostmayer to join Robert and The Company.

Being another movie directed by Antoine Fuqua is a solid thing, I like consistency. And the director's work has been pretty solid in my opinion.

Being another movie directed by Antoine Fuqua is a solid thing, I like consistency. And the director's work has been pretty solid in my opinion.
Fuqua is a fine director.
He directs action particularly well.

“The Equalizer 2” is the cinematic equivalent to seeing your cool friend resting on a massage chair for two hours and when you ask if he’s going to do anything cool he responds with, “Yeah, sure whenever I feel like it.” It may be a weird and specific analogy, but the way this film carries itself by doing absolutely nothing but have badass Robert McCall be a model citizen for two hours and sometimes participating in his own action narrative justifies my claim.

With “The Equalizer 2” being director Antoine Fuqua and actor Denzel Washington’s first sequel, it is very disappointing to see the lack of effort that was put into the movie, especially by artists of their caliber.

FULL REVIEW: https://rendyreviews.com/movies//the-equalizer-2-review

What?! Really? The trailers looked packed with action, action thats looks even better than the first one. I can't possibly imagine this movie being boring or sluggish.

Now that I have read that review, I am even more intrigued about seeing this film than I was before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"