The faces behind the voices

Binker said:
Pan05.jpg

creepy.I'm guessing BB's version is better.:o:up:

is that TB's spellbinder??

Spellbinder was better in Batman Beyond.
Then again, BB was set in the DCAU under Dini/Timm.

Warhammer said:
Spellbinder was better in Batman Beyond.
Then again, BB was set in the DCAU under Dini/Timm.

agreed..

I love the guy but what's with him obssessed with teenage students? I know he can't stand them but c'mon :o

Silver Sable said:
I love the guy but what's with him obssessed with teenage students? I know he can't stand them but c'mon :o
who is obsessed with teenage students? spellbinder?

Hmm In BB he used the teenage kids to get to the parents jewels and stuff. Like he used that kids mom to get to the guy she was marrying his stuff. I have the 1st season I guess I have to watch that eppy again.

And watch that episode Hooked Up.He used teens again

Nope.I think it's my computer.I'm sorry :(

Thanks for the help though :up:

I have unfortunatly only seen a handful of batman beyond episodes outside of the first season which came out on dvd a few weeks ago. i'll try to find an ep download for it though.

Yeah, I'm sure BB is nonexistent online outside of like KaZaa or something now... I will probably just wait for S2 on DVD.

This is Spellbinder in BB:

m02.gif

When he appeared in "Spellbound", he went after the teens but he was really after the parents of the teens because they were rich, and he stole from them, via the teens, because he believe he should've gotten paid more for his sevices.

Then in "Hooked Up", he went again after the teens but these were drop outs whom he promised their fantasies to.

Then in "Eyewitness", he just went after Batman by tricking Barbara Gordon that he had killed Mad Stan. That was his last appearence.

Binker said:
This is Spellbinder in BB:

m02.gif

When he appeared in "Spellbound", he went after the teens but he was really after the parents of the teens because they were rich, and he stole from them, via the teens, because he believe he should've gotten paid more for his sevices.

Then in "Hooked Up", he went again after the teens but these were drop outs whom he promised their fantasies to.

Then in "Eyewitness", he just went after Batman by tricking Barbara Gordon that he had killed Mad Stan. That was his last appearence.

Thanks for the knowledge. I love that character!

He was an interesting character.. I believe they even incorporated him into the mainstream comics briefly albeit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"