The faint aroma of marijuana

DorkyFresh said:
fried gold, that's what the DICTIONARY considers a drug. i posted that i (me, myself, and i) don't consider weed a drug.
Yeah, but if I considered that the earth wasn't a planet, I'd still be wrong.

Calvin said:
He was clearly expounding on his point about "drugs." You're trying too hard. Did pot sexually abuse you as a little kid or something?
Nah, I just grew up when I left school.

Fried Gold said:
Yeah, but if I considered that the earth wasn't a planet, I'd still be wrong.
no you wouldn't...there's a debate on what is and isn't a planet as we speak. :oldrazz:

j/m...

seriously though, i don't consider marijuana a drug...please except that and move on...you're not going to convince me otherwise.

Fried Gold said:
Nah, I just grew up when I left school.
obviously not if you're so intent on trying to tell people how they should think...

never happend to me, because all the people in my area who do it are prolly in jail or dead

DorkyFresh said:
obviously not if you're so intent on trying to tell people how they should think...
Maybe not, but I'm light years ahead of those who believe that smoking weed as an acceptable hobby, when in reality, it's unbelievably tragic to think people spend hard-earned money on a drug when, yknow, they could be spending time with their family, saving for the future, exercising, learning, reading etc. But no, they'd rather sit there and wonder what it's like to be a whale, man.

It's not even as though they're wannabe Ram Dass' attempting to acheive enlightenment through artificial means. They're just losers.

Fried Gold said:
Maybe not, but I'm light years ahead of those who believe that smoking weed as an acceptable hobby, when in reality, it's unbelievably tragic to think people spend hard-earned money

Doesn't cost as much as you think.

on a drug when, yknow, they could be spending time with their family, saving for the future, exercising, learning, reading etc.

They could do all those things perfectly well and still have the odd smoke of weed.

But no, they'd rather sit there and wonder what it's like to be a whale, man.

It's not even as though they're wannabe Ram Dass' attempting to acheive enlightenment through artificial means. They're just losers.

People that smoke weed too much are losers, and very annoying. But most people I know who smoke weed only do so sparringly. At parties or whatever.

Maybe not, but I'm light years ahead of those who believe that having a party is an acceptable hobby, when in reality, it's unbelievably tragic to think people spend hard-earned money on a party when, yknow, they could be spending time with their family, saving for the future, exercising, learning, reading etc.

See, to me, thats what you might as well have said.

There is NOTHING wrong with kicking back, and relaxing every now and then.

Fried Gold said:
Maybe not, but I'm light years ahead of those who believe that smoking weed as an acceptable hobby, when in reality
mistake number 1...portraying your opinion to be a fact.

they could be spending time with their family
mistake number 2...you think weed-heads don't care for their families when native americans used to (and probably still do) smoke weed with their families all the time.

...learning, reading etc...
mistake number 3...you think weed-heads don't like to learn or read. i'll have you know that Carl Sagan used to smoke the ganja.

But no, they'd rather sit there and wonder what it's like to be a whale, man.
so you think it's wrong to imagine, wonder, philosophize, and look outside of the box? shame on you...those are the very reasons we have movies and comic books.

there will always be people who abuse things such as weed, alcohol, cocaine, pills, hell...even SODA...but that doesn't mean that everyone does it. out of the things i've just listed...weed is the LEAST harmful to the human race and notice that it's the only thing that's NATURAL.

usually the faint aroma of marijuana is emmanating from my pocket :O

Fried Gold said:
No, but they generally act like ***** whilst 'stoned', which is just as bad. They're also the laziest people in existence. The irony in this, is that they're the ones who are usually most opposed to goverment legislations, but they can't be arse to get off their sofas to do anything about it.

you have a very general and 'stereotypic' view of the 'average' 'pothead' . . . to say that all potheads are lazy, stupid, wasteful is similar to racism . . . you should try opening your mind, man . . . *puffs joint* hit this shyt dude :ninja:

I mean . . . I don't knock people who don't smoke marijauna, because different strokes for dif'rent folks and all that . . . but when I WASN'T a pot-smoker, I didn't knock potheads for being less than human, and I certainly wasn't an uptight, closed-minded penis . . .

Fried, you are truly clueless if you genuinely believe you can categorize every person who smokes pot as lazy, spastic, and hallucinatory. You're just making yourself look like an ass. If you want to make a point about drug abuse, you might want to use lose the blanket generalizations (which, funnily, only apply to those who were already tards before they started smoking).

I bet Fried Gold is one of those people who drink an O'douls and then walk around going "OHMIGOD, I'M SO DRUNK!" At least that's the impression I get.

we went to breckenridge, colorado for our honeymoon a few years ago and my wife and i were constantly smelling pot in the air. of course, that's a pretty laid back ski town full of hippies, so it makes sense that it would smell like that.

Fried Gold said:
Maybe not, but I'm light years ahead of those who believe that smoking weed as an acceptable hobby, when in reality, it's unbelievably tragic to think people spend hard-earned money on a drug when, yknow, they could be spending time with their family, saving for the future, exercising, learning, reading etc. But no, they'd rather sit there and wonder what it's like to be a whale, man.

you honestly have no idea how many people smoke weed, do you? or the number of brilliant, talented people who smoke it on a regular basis? you should read up on it more. it's not as bad you're trying to make it out to be.

Calvin said:
I bet Fried Gold is one of those people who drink an O'douls and then walk around going "OHMIGOD, I'M SO DRUNK!" At least that's the impression I get.
Actually, my drink of choice is a double jack daniels, neat.

DorkyFresh said:
i'll have you know that Carl Sagan used to smoke the ganja.
How can I possibly take you seriously when you words such as 'ganja'?

Fried Gold said:
Actually, my drink of choice is a double jack daniels, neat.

Then you are already a member of the drug culture you find so tragic, Fried. Alcohol has caused more death, broken up more families and left more children parent-less than marijuana ever has or ever will. So bottoms up, hypocrite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"