The Federal Government Recommends No Sex Until Age 30 For Singles

sinewave said:
it's also extremely insulting to have my tax dollars pay for this b.s.

I agree. It would be great if we could choose where our tax dollars went to.

This is hilarious.
Just what we need, a nation of sexless freaks.

This is why China is so ****ed up.

Pay no attention to the war behind the curtain.... but do turn your head to the left and notice the couple doing what God intended them to do.

Is this country turning into ****ing Krypton?

GIVE ME *****, OR GIVE ME DEATH!

I think it should be pointed out that this is just a suggestion, although one with millions of tax dollars behind it. I doubt it'll change the landscape of American relationships.

KingOfDreams said:
I think it should be pointed out that this is just a suggestion, although one with millions of tax dollars behind it. I doubt it'll change the landscape of American relationships.

it may be just a suggestion with millions of $$$ behind it, but it's also a perfect example why it's not a smart idea to allow religious belief to influence politics. damn that american taliban.

Dear Mr. Wade Horn,

Get laid. Asswipe. :cmad:

With :heart:,

WS4

jaguarr said:
I highly recommend doing that if you haven't, btw. :up:

jag

Its better on a trapeze that you slung on the underside of said bridge in the dead of night :D

now, to be serious. This shows one of the things that i feel is wrong with america. this unhealthy obssesion with not wanting people (above the age of consent) to have sex. Biggest fine in american TV histpory?> janet jackson's nipple.
Its about time the USA bloody well grew up on this. if someone doesnt wanna have sex, fine. just dont tell everyone else of legal age that they shouldnt be.

And I would bet 99% of the abstuinence men are only abstaining cos they cant get any anyway.

cue borelord....

At least now you'll have an excuse.

BAM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"