the top 10 WTF Us state sex laws

There is one or more states where either homosexual sex is illigal or anal sex is illigal, isn't there? And they enforced it recently on like a small level... I remember hearing about it :huh: I'm almost positive a gay couple got arrested :huh:

The ****ed up thing about these is that these events probably occurred and something went horribly, horribly wrong, prompting the creation and passing of these laws. :csad:

...particularly number 8.

Ya, poor porcupine got knocked up, and the dude wouldn't pay child support.

I wonder what doggy style on a porcupine would do to ones ability to bear children? Also makes one curious why DC is allowed to have sex with animals under 40 lbs, why not 50? Tho I did see a judge carrying a cat into a hotel room....

These sex laws are hilarious. :lmao:

All of these thigs must have happen otherwise they wouldn't be on the list.

There is one or more states where either homosexual sex is illigal or anal sex is illigal, isn't there? And they enforced it recently on like a small level... I remember hearing about it :huh: I'm almost positive a gay couple got arrested

Yes a gay couple was arrested in Texas (big surprise) for violating some ancient sodomy law that no one had paid any attention to for decades, but it went to the Supreme Court I think, and Scalia (big surprise) said there was no right to privacy in the Constitution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"