Reaction score
Meaning the bands/artist you went to see

First -- Stabbing Westward

Last -- The Birthday Massacre

First - Stone Temple Pilots with Red Hot Chili Peppers

Last - Patti Smith

First -- Luther Vandross (RIP)

Last -- Backstreet Boys

All I remember is that New Kids On the Block concert I was forced to go see when I was 17 or 18 because the girl that my mom bought the ticket for canceled. Just to set this up I have always hated boy bands. So imagine how much I stuck out among screaming tween and teen girls as I sat there sullen wearing jeans and the T-shirt of a local Metal band called Jolly Roger waiting for that concert to end.

All I remember is that New Kids On the Block concert I was forced to go see when I was 17 or 18 because the girl that my mom bought the ticket for canceled. Just to set this up I have always hated boy bands. So imagine how much I stuck out among screaming tween and teen girls as I sat there sullen wearing jeans and the T-shirt of a local Metal band called Jolly Roger waiting for that concert to end.

you poor girl... you have my sympathies... what a lousy first concert experience... and a waste of time, as well...

That really wasn't my first concert experience, it was actually Robert Palmer way back in the 80's I think. It's just memorable in that I hated and still hate boy bands yet here I was at a boy band concert. lol

Ironically, I was once at a heavy metal concert wearing a New Kids On The Block T-shirt. My night was worse than yours. :(

First -- The Cheiftans

The last but certainly not final -- Huey Lewis

I've got tickets in hand for Kenny Wayne Shepard with Johnny Lang, Doobie Brothets, and then Joe Bonnamassa. Gonna be a great summer. :D

First-Kiss
Last-Godsmack and Staind

first:
TMNT: coming out of their shells tour lol

last:
um.. that i didn't work? probably Wicked Divas (Alli Mauzey and Nicole Parker)

First: Mariah Carey - Daydream World Tour 1996 in Frankfurt :woot::yay:

Last: Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour Spring Tour 2015 in Frankfurt

First: ZZ Top w/ George Therogood
Last: The Rolling Stones

I think I my first was New Edition at Kings Dominion.

My last was Gogol Bordello at the 9:30 Cub.

1st: Tom Jones & Billy "Crash" Craddock

Last: Alice Cooper & The Screaming Trees

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"