The first pictures.

Luchastyle

is awesome
Reaction score
doesn't look like anyone posted this yet
http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/watchmen-movie-photos.php

these are some amazing pictures. the newsstand. rorschach!?!?!??!? the gunga diner...

man. this sh-t looks awesome. the look of this city is awesome. i'm diggin it. :up:

edit: for your easy viewing pleasure =)
112607-backlot01-big.jpg

112607-backlot02-big.jpg

112607-backlot03-big.jpg

112607-backlot04-big.jpg

112607-backlot05-big.jpg

doesn't look like anyone posted this yet
http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/watchmen-movie-photos.php

these are some amazing pictures. the newsstand. rorschach!?!?!??!? the gunga diner...

man. this sh-t looks awesome. the look of this city is awesome. i'm diggin it. :up:

edit: for your easy viewing pleasure =)
112607-backlot01-big.jpg

112607-backlot02-big.jpg

112607-backlot03-big.jpg

112607-backlot04-big.jpg

112607-backlot05-big.jpg

HOLY FAWKING ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No part of me is any longer on the fence when it comes to this production.

It looks like fawking Dave Gibbons raped a VHS copy of Scorcese's Taxi Driver and got it pregnant. And then a soul-bogglingly awesome set popped out.*

Snyder and crew: mad props.

*Sorry for the awkwardness of my visceral reaction. I will never type anything like this again.

Awesome job. I haven't seen or heard anything about this movie that hasn't been mind bogglingly positive. Oh, and is that Rorschach walking by the Nixon sign?

there's no way it's not rorschach. why have a guy who looks JUST LIKE HIM, walking, ya know? it's just like, "yeah we revealed rorschach and we didn't even say sh-t. ya like it? we know you do." zack looks like he has a lot going for him with this production. he can't mess up the look now. that backlot is the sh-t.

there's no way it's not rorschach. why have a guy who looks JUST LIKE HIM, walking, ya know? it's just like, "yeah we revealed rorschach and we didn't even say sh-t. ya like it? we know you do." zack looks like he has a lot going for him with this production. he can't mess up the look now. that backlot is the sh-t.

I love how they just revealed him so nonchalantly. :woot:

yeah me too. it's hard to mess up rorschach though. notice there are no inkblots. obviously going to be cgi, but i think we all expected that.

I cant believe...Rorschach...OH MY GOD!!!
This film looks Awsome!

Is the guy leaving the newstand with the rolled magazine Stephen McHattie aka Hollis Mason?

HOLY ****!!!! That looks awesome. I am definitely on board.

anyone seen mulholland dr? looking at the gunga diner (which i think looks AWESOME) i just imagine the kind of score that went with mulholland dr. kinda jazzy, kinda strange. very film-noiry. this movie is going to be awesome.

The look is absolutely amazing. :wow:

smkhop3847ctm9s50,ksqw394tycio[w4 gr[.34i0sgti8234=0t,iftr9qr45 vf690-2345y q2348 =t978G

oh my god

hyperventilation

yeah, i mean this is some pretty huge sh-t. next big thing is the costumes. but right now...all is well. the backlot is incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"