The Flash:News,Speculation

SpiderTime

Blinky Productions
Reaction score
So yeah, I made a Flash fan film. I think I'm the first to do a serious take on the character and costume. If not, my bad. Anyhoo. check it out on my site at the link below.

FlashCover.jpg

It's in the FILMS SECTION.

I liked that. It was cute. :up: :yay:

Hey SpiderTime, I just watched your Shadow film. It was pretty good. Do you have any pics from it or maybe the poster for it that you can post here?:yay:

Awesome Job with Speeding Ticket! Tom did a really good job as The Flash!

yep. shiny red zentai. i order full body suits and do the rest.

Personally i think a Flash movie could do really well. But it would have to be done right,Flash has a unique comic history and is interesting. But i often hear people saying which Flash should the movie be on,and what the story should be. This thread is for the possible movie.

I think the rub lies in the decision on which version of The Flash to use. All versions have their merits, it's the same problem with Green Lantern.

Vandal Savage could be a cool introdutory villain.

I think the rub lies in the decision on which version of The Flash to use. All versions have their merits, it's the same problem with Green Lantern.

It's not so hard for GL. It has to be Hal Jordan. He's the best GL and the most popular. It's a no-brainer. :yay:

Flash, on the other hand, has Barry and Wally who are both great characters and equally as popular.

Tell that to WB, they're using John Stewart in JLA.

You know, to this day, I still think WB should have kept Goyer.

He had a darker vision for the character. And he had a wonderful lead. One that loved the character as any fan would. Unfortunately, he has already snagged another famous character.

Well "Jumper" looks interesting.

Personally i think a Flash movie could do really well. But it would have to be done right, Flash has a unique comic history and is interesting. But i often hear people saying which Flash should the movie be on,and what the story should be. This thread is for the possible movie.

Sow what does "done right" mean to you?

It's not so hard for GL. It has to be Hal Jordan. He's the best GL and the most popular. It's a no-brainer. :yay:

Flash, on the other hand, has Barry and Wally who are both great characters and equally as popular.

I dont think its a no-brainer for GL. None of the GLs are interesting by themselves. Its all about the Corps.

Flash definitely needs to have both Flashes too. I feel like they are the only characters to have the most acceptable transfer of any superheroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"