Comics OMG!!! Iron Spidey wins!

I still dont get the Iron Spidey suit hate...it was a temporary thing, was never intended to be anything other than a temporary thing, had some cool gadgets, and looked fine...it's like alot of you people are still going "oh my god! it's different and it's here to stay! he'll never be red and blue again!!!" even though he's already back to red and blue...in short, I think most of you are f**king ******s, and I hope you die :cmad:

I didn't mind him getting a new suit for a limited time...but it looked like someone threw up spaghetti on a piece of bristolboard and said, "I think we have our new Spidey suit!"

Temporary or not, ugly and stupid is still ugly and stupid. The gadgets were cool, but there were fan manips of that suit in this forum that looked better than the actual suit.

Either way, it's gone, aside from the "Scarlet Spiders" in the Initiative.

I think your problem was seperating essientially one costume (the original) into five different variations. Sure, the eyes changed, but every artist has his own style... it was still essientially the same costume. Thus the votes for the original got spread out and the Iron-Spidey costume won (although everyone knows the black costume's the best! ;-) ).

You know what occured to me....

Did anyone actually READ the article I wrote, thus explaning WHY I gave so many choices....

Just wondering:huh:

You know what occured to me....

Did anyone actually READ the article I wrote, thus explaning WHY I gave so many choices....

Just wondering:huh:

I did....and I understand why you did it, but it still divvied it up.

It also doesn't change the fact that the Black Costume didn't beat it....which means that someone loaded the poll.

The Black Costume RULES. :venom:

I did....and I understand why you did it, but it still divvied it up.

It also doesn't change the fact that the Black Costume didn't beat it....which means that someone loaded the poll.

The Black Costume RULES. :venom:

Wells, the peoples here rock. We got the black costume up to 45 :up:

Looks like 46, to me! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"