The Frankenstein Code

In other words the fast track to early cancellation.

To be honest, it's not THAT bad! It is mildly entertaining.

Watching the second episode now. So far it is nothing special but yeah it's entertaining for this type of show.

Fox kind of needs to give up on all their future tech type of shows. Almost Human, Minority Report, this. I personally enjoy them, but they all get cancelled first season.

why don't they market it as a super hero /people with powers show?
that's what it is

Fox kind of needs to give up on all their future tech type of shows. Almost Human, Minority Report, this. I personally enjoy them, but they all get cancelled first season.
Unfortunately they don't even get an entire first season before being cancelled.

It seems odd they keep greenlighting these future cop procedural shows when they don't seem to be working for them.

They could work if they let them but Fox is too quick on the trigger. And they meddle a lot. Run episodes out of order, fail to promote or air them on a good day/time. Practically force them to get cancelled.

That is how Fox treats a lot of their shows though, independent of genre.

tonight is the first season finale of second chance let's hope it gets a second chance

let's be realistic... it's a FOX show... it was already dead in the water...

I can't think of a Fox show that got pushed to Fridays and survived beyond that season. Normally Fox would also play 2 episodes back to back, though that may be reserved for half hour shows. The other reason they didn't do that might've been because they're going to cancel Sleepy Hollow as well, heralded by its bump to Friday, and they didn't want to air 4 hours of new shows in one night. Even they probably thought that would be too obvious.

there could be a contractual obligation involed

I haven't kept up with the ratings but I have been watching it, though I am about 3-4 episodes behind so I don't know where it is at right now. Probably though my feeling is cancelled.

Probably so. Even the most dismal failures end up on DVD/Blu-Ray these days and while this was a failure, it wasn't a dismal one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"