TNT's LEGENDS - Starring Sean Bean

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/howard-gordon-produced-spy-drama-legends-gets-tnt-series-pickup/
Howard Gordon-Produced Spy Drama ‘Legends’ Gets TNT Series Pickup: VIDEO
By NELLIE ANDREEVA

TNT has greenlit spy drama Legends, starring Games of Thrones alum Sean Bean and executive produced by Homeland‘s Howard Gordon and Alexander Cary. TNT has ordered 10 episodes of the series, which is being produced by Fox 21, for a 2014 debut. (Watch trailer below) It joins another “popcorn” new TNT drama, the Michael Bay-produced The Last Ship, which was picked up yesterday. They will likely join the network’s Sunday lineup anchored by sci-fi drama Falling Skies.

Gordon, Cary and Jonathan Levin serve as executive producers on Legends, along with showrunners Ethan Reiff and Cyrus Voris. Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Mark Bomback serve as consulting producers. The pilot was directed and executive-produced David Semel and written by Nachmanoff, who developed the story with Gordon and Bomback. Based on the book by master spy novelist Robert Littell, Legends centers on Martin Odum (Bean), an undercover agent working for the FBI’s Deep Cover Operations division. Martin has the uncanny ability to transform himself into a completely different person for each job. But he begins to question his own identity when a mysterious stranger suggests that Martin isn’t the man he believes himself to be. “Legends has everything you want in a good spy drama: intriguing characters, multi-layered plots, a terrific cast and lots of action and suspense,” said TNT’s head of programming Michael Wright.

Legends co-stars Ali Larter as Crystal Quest, a fellow operative who has a history with Martin; Rob Mayes as Troy Quinn, a former Special Ops agent with a single-minded mission-first mentality; Tina Majorino as Maggie Harris, the newest member of the DCO team; Steve Harris as Nelson Gates, the director of the DCO Task Force; and Amber Valletta as Sonya Odum, Martin’s ex-wife; and Lux Haney Jardine as Martin’s pre-teen son, Aiden.

Trailer:
[YT]aM7I-rUl0CU[/YT]

Dat Bean. :o:up:

Last edited:
The twist is hes been dead the whole time

dammit beat me to it.

Martin has the uncanny ability to transform himself into a completely different person for each job.

Human Target anyone? Aw, I miss Guerrero.

This looks good and I'm a big Sean Bean Fan so I'll check it out.

Too early to start a death pool?

Someone needs to read the book this is based on and tell me if Bean's character dies at the end. Just to put these fears to rest... :csad:

He dies in episode one and Peter Dinkalage takes over. Show elevates to cult status.

;)

It looks ok, I prefer Bean as a bad guy though.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/06/brad-turner-joins-legends-as-epdirector/
Brad Turner Joins ‘Legends’ As EP/Director
By NELLIE ANDREEVA

Former 24 executive producer/director Brad Turner is reuniting with the series’ executive producer/showrunner Howard Gordon. Turner has joined Gordon’s new TNT spy drama series, Legends, as an executive producer and director. Based on the book by Robert Littell, Legends stars Sean Bean as an undercover FBI Deep Cover Operations agent who has the uncanny ability to transform himself into a completely different person for each job. Alexander Cary, Jonathan Levin, Ethan Reiff and Cyrus Voris also executive produce. In addition to their work together on 24, Turner, repped by APA and Cliff Gilbert-Lurie, directed an episode of Gordon’s Showtime series Homeland. Turner’s other credits include serving as co-executive producer/director on Hawaii Five-0 as well as directing multiple episodes of Nikita, and Prison Break.
More 24 folk. :up:

Brace yourself... a new Sean Bean series is coming!

Last edited:
http://tvline.com/2013/10/29/legends-tnt-cast-morris-chestnut-season-1/
Scoop: Morris Chestnut Joins TNT's New Spy Drama Legends as Rival to Sean Bean

Morris Chestnut (V, Nurse Jackie) is joining the cast of Legends, TNT’s forthcoming spy drama from Homeland EP Howard Gordon.

Set to premiere in 2014, Legends — based on the book by Robert Littell — centers on Martin Odum (Game of Thrones‘ Sean Bean), an undercover agent working for the FBI’s Deep Cover Operations (D.C.O.) division.

Chestnut will play the series-regular role of Antonio “Tony” Cimarro, Martin’s less-experienced colleague and rival. Ambitious and a workaholic, Tony thrives on putting his innate skills to use on high-priority and high-risk cases involving national security.

The cast also includes Heroes‘ Ali Larter as Crystal Quest, a fellow operative who has a history with Martin and is uneasy about his return to D.C.O.; The Client List‘s Rob Mayes as Troy Quinn, a former Special Ops agent with a single-minded mission-first mentality; Grey’s Anatomy’s Tina Majorino as Maggie Harris, the newest member of the DCO team; The Practice‘s Steve Harris as Nelson Gates, the director of the DCO Task Force; and Revenge‘s Amber Valletta as Sonya Odum, Martin’s ex-wife.

Good old Chesty Nuts! Not seen him since V.

Will be checking out for Sean Bean alone!

Just saw a commercial for this show a few minutes ago and looks pretty interesting. I like Sean Bean a lot so I'll give it a shot.

Question is is this one of the time Sean Bean actually survives in a TV show lol. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I thought the pilot was good, liked Ali Larter in it and it's good to see Mac from VM getting a now role. The premise is intriguing and Bourne-ish.

Can't wait for tonight, hope this is good :D

Looks like it's not available on Amazon Instant Video or Hulu so i'll have to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"