the french

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
whats up with the french?

there is your topic now get going.

What do you mean? Is there something we should be aware of? I hear French women make great lovers, minus the hair factor.

Alexis de Tocqueville is what's up with the French.

whats NOT up with the french? yeah, thats right. put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

They have really good food.

now that I've tried French cuisine I've found a new appreciation for French culture. I might even learn French now! I already speak Spanish, I bet it wouldn't be too hard.

nothing wrong with the french. I used to go to franch on the weekends with my folks when I was younger.

They have really good food.

now that I've tried French cuisine I've found a new appreciation for French culture. I might even learn French now! I already speak Spanish, I bet it wouldn't be too hard.
I'm going to take a French course next semester... I feel kind of guilty living in a supposedly bilingual country and only being able to speak English.

Well, that's not entirely true. I know that "avec" means "with". :cool:

The french spawned Audrey Tautou so they can't be all bad.

I'm surprised you know who she is.

the french? I thought it was the Yanks we all had a problem with?

:confused:

the french? I thought it was the Yanks we all had a problem with?

:confused:
Well, apparently the Yanks have a problem with the French. Something to do with... Aye-wrack... I think that's what it was called.

Let's all go out for some freedom fries :rolleyes:

Because what the world needs is more opportunities for people to display thier xenophobia.

Sometimes culture sneaks up on you and hits you like a brick. It simply can't be avoided.

Nah, she just had her break The Da Vinci code. I was a fan of hers since Amélie.

If there's anyone out there that doesn't know who Audrey Tautou is, then they should stop watching films.

If there's anyone out there that doesn't know who Audrey Tautou is, then they should stop watching films.
That's a pretty bold statement to post on a superhero movie fansite.

tn_th.jpg

"what did you say about french ?"
" shut up you cheese-eating surrender monkey"

:eek: that was racist man! I can speak French! :D but I'm not from France

There is nothing wrong with the french, the french government's decisions over recent years however.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"