The Friends Reunion Special (May 2021) on HBO Max

Wait, what’s the nickname?

Headlines are just becoming more and more ridiculous!

But hey, if an actor and a monkey's rivalry from 30 years ago makes news, give the people what they want!

Wait, what’s the nickname?
The headline calls him Despicable David Schwimmer. That's like Trump nickname format 101. Little Marco Rubio, Sleepy Joe Biden, Crazy Bernie Sanders.

That’s incredible willpower..unless that one potato chip is laced with some laxative that leads to explosive diarrhea and in turn keeps her away from the other chips.

Has to be. Otherwise what’s the point of the one chip.

I bet that one potato chip is some organic **** too.

This woman ****ed both Brad Pitt and Justin Theroux and somehow this is even less relatable to me…

Well Brad Pitt has a type for sure because "I only eat one potato chip" is the same kinda b.s. that Gwyneth Paltrow would say. :o

Yeah but what’s Angelina Jolie’s stance on chips.

I’m seeing Schwimmer/Aniston rumors and I’m gonna have to take them with a grain of salt. I refuse to believe they waited until a televised reunion special to admit there were old feelings there and then they just decided “Well okay, might as well go for it now.”

I’m seeing Schwimmer/Aniston rumors and I’m gonna have to take them with a grain of salt. I refuse to believe they waited until a televised reunion special to admit there were old feelings there and then they just decided “Well okay, might as well go for it now.”
Friends sequel around the corner? :hmm

So that’s 2/3 of the guys…

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"