Iron Man The Full Iron Man Trailer!

D4rkShaDoWz

I can do this all day
Reaction score
Let's start fresh. Talk about the Iron Man trailer premiering during Lost on Feburary 28th 2008.

Not that you need another reason to watch "Lost," but if you do, we have one: The brand new "Iron Man" movie trailer premieres during the Feb. 28 episode of "Lost" on ABC. "Lost" kicks off at 9 p.m. Eastern/8 p.m. Central. Don't miss a minute of it!

Here's the link from Marvel - http://marvel.com/news/moviestories.2657.New_Iron_Man_Movie_Trailer_To_Debut_On_Lost

Here's SHH!'s revised post:

" Let's try this again... apparently our scooper from yesterday got his info from Marvel.com, which around the same time "Lost" was airing last night changed their story that the new Iron Man trailer would not be on that episode, but instead on next week's episode. And to those in the comments last night giving us a hard time about having to *watch* "Lost" for the trailer (which wasn't on there), are ya kiddin'? Are you watching the same show we are? How can you not like "Lost"? But we digress... the updated story from Marvel.com..."

Note the irony in the article.

Lucky for me then they invented not just the record button but the fast forward one, cause I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch Lost.

Lucky for me then they invented not just the record button but the fast forward one, cause I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch Lost.

It is a good show sir.

Can't wait for the trailer.

Directions: DVR Lost and set to record it a extra 5 mins

There is a 99% chance it will air at the end. All shows do this. ABC wouldn't air the thing in the beginning. Nobody would watch the show...

Directions: DVR Lost and set to record it a extra 5 mins

There is a 99% chance it will air at the end. All shows do this. ABC wouldn't air the thing in the beginning. Nobody would watch the show...
Considering what happened though, they should. As an apology.

Wrong trailer, a new one is supposed to appear with Lost next week.

We've known about that trailer for quite some time, but thanks nonetheless. :up:

Considering what happened though, they should. As an apology.

It's not ABC's fault. Blame SHH for posting incorrect information. ABC was never told to show it. SHH was given the wrong information by PJ

yea and then Marvel changed it but nobody looked back on Marvels page.

Watch us wait next Thursday.

Then they move it up again. :o

I'll be watching Lost anyway, it's a pretty good show, I'm very excited to see a new trailer, I read some where it was going to be two and a half minute's long, which would be sweet.

i hope so ill have to say ill be pretty mad if i dont get the trailer this thurs but atleast i had my comics to cool me off

I hope Marvel doesn't change their date again and if they do I hope this time they inform all the sites about the change because some people don't want to watch Lost. It's like poison.

Just a update: The trailer attached to Lost will be 90 seconds.

A minute and a half...not bad. Like Favreau said in that interview a lot of fans have been guessing all the events of the movie. I hope it shows some new stuff but real fast edits.

Still think it was stupid when Sony showed that whole fight scene between Parker and Harry on television for Spider-Man 3.

this is totally messing with my head. last thursday i record a whole 30mins of lost which is really a show i evered watched in my life. but it sad it took me 30mins to find out what channel it was on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"