The Funko Pops! Collectors Thread

DnkStPg.jpg

up to 50 pops now, they are overtaking my regular figures in terms of splurging

My Girlfriend got me the Walgreens exclusive Iron Spider and Green Goblin as early Valentine's Day gifts. I also got the hot topic exclusive Deadpool recently. These things are addictive.

lucky you, i've been looking for both of those everywhere

My POP collecting has slowed way down. Once I get this last little bit for my license fixed though I'm gonna pick it up again. I need that Cap POP in my life.

Haven't bought one in a minute but got the email for LA Comicaze exclusive metallic Colossus and had to have him. Of course, 2 days after I got the email when I got paid today they were already sold out online but luckily I was able to snag one at the HT in the mall when I went to see Dr. Strange. The metallic finish makes him look bad ass!

14938358_10154731666884669_1283731778315866997_n.jpg

Ugh the one Gamestop in town was robbed lastnight. Bad enough it's hard to get Pops down here but SHEESH

Ms. Marvel and Scarlet Spider have been popping up at Walgreens.

Hot Topic's website is having a buy 2 get one free POP's sale going on right now and it includes their exclusives.

Picked up Elvira, Power Girl and Nightmare Batman (for my brother) FYE at my mall had a deal, get 2 get one for 75%

Hot Topic's website is having a buy 2 get one free POP's sale going on right now and it includes their exclusives.
Got an e-mail about that. Going to check out the store tomorrow for the Movie Strange before buying on-line tho

Got three of the four Doc Strange Pops. Is Mordo hard to find or something? The lady at Barnes & Noble said there was a back order on him.
aPkmfFh.jpg

Ancient One has a tendency to fall over. It's the first Female pop I've had where there's no stand

b5.jpg

Target has an awesome Dr. Strange exclusive

That IS pretty cool! What I love about the Doctor Strange pop is the cloak top is attached to his head lol

2v2zm95.jpg

kind of wish they would give the ballroom beast a redo
but i put my beauty and the beast pops together for a pic

i haven't gotten the new set yet, aside from dancing Belle, which technically was a different run. but i'm so so excited for the new movie

THe brick and mortar ThinkGeek store at the mall was having a big sale a few weekends ago. I got Balrog from Street Fighter and Leela from Futurama for a couple of bucks.

Ancient One has a tendency to fall over. It's the first Female pop I've had where there's no stand

All the damn ladies I got that are POPs (Leela and Agent Carter) have tiny legs and they fall over if I don't put them next to something to lean on. Really annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"