The Funko Pops! Collectors Thread

I have a bunch of Dragon Ball Funkos, but these two are my favourite:

trunks.jpg

dragon_ball_z_super_saiyan_god_super_saiyan_vegeta_funko_pop.jpg

I've got Stannis, Melisandre, and the Suicide Squad in my collection.

So my wife and I have both started getting into those.

I didn't know that Star Wars were bobbleheads due to Hasbro license.

So I have Hoth Luke, Wampa and Han and Tauntaun. I need Chewbacca Hoth and I'm debating the Snowtrooper and AT-AT Driver. I'm trying to just stick with Star Wars Battle of Hoth figures.

My wife has:
Wall-E, Needs Eve
Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Lady and the Tramp

She wants Jack and Sally and Edward and Bella. She's on a couples kick.

i get a lot of them online from barnes and noble. they frequently send out 20% off coupons

bookmark this link Erz
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=246021

it has a list of vaulted pops, sites you can buy them from and shows all the new lines coming out as well as some deals.

DONT!!!!!!! :p

It can become incredibly addicting and time consuming. Luckily I'm no longer super invested and I actually started selling off a lot of my common ones. I was planning to stop but of course they finally release new X-Men ones...and I just saw Witcher ones at Gamestop last week. :cmad::cmad:

I did sell a few of my "grails" and made some nice $$$ back.

I didn't know that Star Wars were bobbleheads due to Hasbro license.

So I have Hoth Luke, Wampa and Han and Tauntaun. I need Chewbacca Hoth and I'm debating the Snowtrooper and AT-AT Driver. I'm trying to just stick with Star Wars Battle of Hoth figures.

My wife has:
Wall-E, Needs Eve
Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Lady and the Tramp

She wants Jack and Sally and Edward and Bella. She's on a couples kick.

If you are into the SW POPs you may want to check their monthly service, Smugglers Bounty. They sent me a random one which had R2D2 as the drink machine from Jedi and it also had a cool C3P0 snapback.

CC said she got one that had a POP worth $55. I did the Marvel Collector Corps and wasn't impressed but the SW seems slightly better. I just don't want to start collecting all the SW there is going to be and currently exist haha.

I got the Smuggler's Bounty for the Empire Strikes Back. It came with the Han in Hoth with Tauntaun. I'm not looking to start up collecting Star Wars. Just Hoth.

I got the Smuggler's Bounty for the Empire Strikes Back. It came with the Han in Hoth with Tauntaun. I'm not looking to start up collecting Star Wars. Just Hoth.

There are so many goddamn SW POPs haha, I totally feel ya. I don't like the weird SW base on the bottom of them.

My pop collection has stalled for the moment due to space issues. But I have
Bobby Singer
Sam
Dean
Cas and Steve
Thor(not sure which movie, I take them out of the box)
Loki with Helmet
Captain America from FA
Winter Soldier from WS
Cassian Andor(Target Exclusive)
Elsa(Snow Dress)
The Crow
Cas with Wings!

DONT!!!!!!! :p

It can become incredibly addicting and time consuming. Luckily I'm no longer super invested and I actually started selling off a lot of my common ones. I was planning to stop but of course they finally release new X-Men ones...and I just saw Witcher ones at Gamestop last week. :cmad::cmad:

I did sell a few of my "grails" and made some nice $$$ back.

which ones did you sell?

If you are into the SW POPs you may want to check their monthly service, Smugglers Bounty. They sent me a random one which had R2D2 as the drink machine from Jedi and it also had a cool C3P0 snapback.

CC said she got one that had a POP worth $55. I did the Marvel Collector Corps and wasn't impressed but the SW seems slightly better. I just don't want to start collecting all the SW there is going to be and currently exist haha.

i'm almost considering getting the next SW box because the theme is Rebels and it has a badass Darth Maul figure in it. but we'll see

I need to get some other Star Wars pops. Right now I just have Cassian, and he's all by himself. I want a Princess Leia or Jyn Erso.

ive seen a few Jyn's at Target and Walgreens

I need to get some other Star Wars pops. Right now I just have Cassian, and he's all by himself. I want a Princess Leia or Jyn Erso.

Only SW POP I have is Yoda. My Reddit Secret Santa got it for me on Arbitrary gift day last year.

Only SW POP I have is Yoda. My Reddit Secret Santa got it for me on Arbitrary gift day last year.

I would love to have Yoda too! I got Cassian as a way to remember Rogue one being the first SW movie I ever got to see in theaters. And of course i get my taxes back and Leias sold out.

I would love to have Yoda too! I got Cassian as a way to remember Rogue one being the first SW movie I ever got to see in theaters. And of course i get my taxes back and Leias sold out.

try deepdiscount.com

This may have already been asked, but is there a spider-man (not movie) POP that isn't a bobble head? I can literally only find the bobblehead and I hate it.

I've never seen one. The only bobbleless figure I've seen (and have) is Toothless of How to train your Dragon 2

I've never seen one. The only bobbleless figure I've seen (and have) is Toothless of How to train your Dragon 2

Really? All of mine are bobbleless. I have a bunch. But Spider-Man is the only one I have that actually has the bobble function. The boxes say bobble head for most of them. I have a Green Lantern, Nightwing, and Spike Speigel and they rock, but I can't find a Spider-Man that doesn't have the bobble to it. I'm tempted to break it apart and fix it myself.

i never really thought about it. i thought Star Wars were the only official bobblehead ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"