The Funny Pics Thread: The Triumphant Return!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not sure if the My Little Ponies craze on the internet is because people genuinely like the show or because people are playing a huge ironic joke that goes an untold number of layers deep.

I'm still not sure if the My Little Ponies craze on the internet is because people genuinely like the show or because people are playing a huge ironic joke that goes an untold number of layers deep.

This seems like genuine devotion to me.

40159-Friendship_is_MagicMy_Little_PonyRainbow_DashRule_63.jpg

watching season 2 episode 1. 5 minutes in. so far not that bad but not hat good either. I equate it to blues clues and dora the explorer. so far that is.
I would never equate it to those. I'd really suggest starting with episode 1 of season 1. Sets up the characters so well, and makes the show that much more enjoyable. And if the fandom was a joke, everyone who enjoys it on the Hype! isn't in on it, because we all seem to genuinely love it. I know I do.

Well hell, it's just another Sailor Moon type deal I'd say... :D
Eh, I wouldn't say exactly. Alot of Sailor Moon's male fanbase stayed way more closeted than us Bronies have been.

Now, to attempt to keep the thread on topic:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-bronies-in-disguise.jpg

I am not a brony. I'll go on youtube and see if it's any good

Edit: Watching Episode 1. I am horrified that I'm still watching this :csad:

Last edited:
I started the first episode but got embarrassed and turned it off.

To avoid losing my man card, I'm holding a Harrison Ford picture close to me, to preserve my mandom

Why not let people waste posts that could be used for something else? The thread manager will just start the thread over.
Now back to the funny!

header.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

Too soon man too soon :csad:

I don't really get the Chuck Testa memes.... but I thought this one was funny.
memes-nik-tesla.jpg

Better late than never! It's been years since I've been addicted to a show and its fandom like this one.

Oh god...Gir and Ponies? Why does everyone keep ruining Invader Zim for me! First the emo goths, now the bronies! I HATE YOOOOUU. :o

I would never equate it to those. I'd really suggest starting with episode 1 of season 1. Sets up the characters so well, and makes the show that much more enjoyable. And if the fandom was a joke, everyone who enjoys it on the Hype! isn't in on it, because we all seem to genuinely love it. I know I do.

eh, I mean it's better than I thought, but that doesn't mean it's good enough for me to want to watch another episode. I'll stick with manlier shows....like the sing off! and iCarly!!! YAY!!!!!!!:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"