The Further Wacky Adventures of Ghostrider87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
I heard a girl waved at GR yesterday. He's so lucky.
He's on Yahoo Answers.

When he gives advice he adds his own bit of information and sometimes even ask questions about it.

His latest was he wanted to take a picture with a "waitress" and the management told him he couldn't.

Others advised him that she didn't want to take a picture to him and tried to spare his feelings that's why she told management to tell him it was against the rules.

He understood that, yet wondered why she just couldn't be honest.

And no, I'm not making any of this up.

He's on Yahoo Answers.

When he gives advice he adds his own bit of information and sometimes even ask questions about it.

His latest was he wanted to take a picture with a "waitress" and the management told him he couldn't.

Others advised him that she didn't want to take a picture to him and tried to spare his feelings that's why she told management to tell him it was against the rules.

He understood that, yet wondered why she just couldn't be honest.

And no, I'm not making any of this up.
Oh good God, send me links man :bow:

Link.

Example:

Why is she acting like this today?

I talked to a beautiful waitress named Abby. She is around about my age, I talked about going to a Haunted House, which she was also planning to do. I told if she ever needs a guy to lead her through I can do it, and I was refering to the Haunted House. Anyways we got along well, I didn't get the call from her on Saturday for the Haunted House but I did see her today at the reseraunt she works at today, and ask her if she got my extra piece of paper for my full phone number she did. She said yes that I can take a picture with her.
So right before I am about to get the picture with her, I get told by the manager that she doesn't want to take a picture with me, leave her alone, I think don't ask her again or I'll get thrown out of the resteraunt.
How does she go from favorable, and from what I can see getting along with me well no hint that she doesn't like being around me, to now I'm a Antagonist to her.

I feel like I am in the Twlight Zone because I couldn't wait to talk to her before, and see her. Now If I care less if I see her when I go to the resteraunt I will not talk to her because it's just going to be trouble for me. Add in I am still not getting how she goes from yes I'll take a picture with you, to she doesn't want to take a picture with me. I didn't do anything bad, or antagonistic to her.

Additional Details

She works at Hooters, it's not against the resteraunt policy for pictures. However the Waitress, Manager, and any other worker does have the right to say no. Now I don't know her last name, and the Manager is male so it's possible that she is his daughter, and he doesn't want me with her, or talking to her.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
She was too passive to say no to you. She feels like you're bothering her but she's too passive to say so, so she's having her manager deal with it.

She probably was just being polite the whole time you two talked, possibly as part of her job or she just didn't know what to say.

Asker's Rating: 5 out of 5
Asker's Comment:
You are so on the money. She fooled me that she was interested for the picture when she was really being passive.

He must have a badass job to be able to afford hunting at Hooters all the time.

LMAO, this is GOLD! GOLD!

"What does this dream I had mean about a woman I know?
Ok the woman is Daniellle who I know from one of her jobs where she works as a waitress. I asked her if she would like to see a movie sometime she said yes and I gave her my number. Anyways she said when she has time she will me call me which I trust her on. She currently works two jobs full time. I've complimented her, she's done the same to me , also she's ran her hand over my arm while smiling.

Anyways onto the dream which I had this past Saturday. I am at the place of where she lives and she comes home exhuasted and lays on a beangbag. I touch her on the leg and I think she says hi Jason. That's the dream."

"she's ran her hand over my arm while smiling"

heh

No poster in the history of SHH has ever topped GR87.

• Carmen at Chicago Hooters.
  • Going to Colombia after watching a E! special on a pseudo hot celebrity. Didn't care that people get kidnapped there all the time. He'd blend in and learn the culture.
  • The girl at the movies that he said would call after 2 years after meeting her. He said a psychic told him she would.
  • The girl who he wanted to give flowers to in his class that he didn't know her name and just was going to surprise her.

Oh boy, his Law questions are worrying.

"What do you think is a suitable punishment for message board bullies?
What would you say is a suitable punishment for ones that are on message boards who pick on a person through slander, insults, antagonizing and anything else that bullies can do verbally on message boards.This being after they continue to do so despite the one being picked having asked politely before to stop yet the they ignored it and continued.

What would you say if it's the above is the same and the person is driven insane and goes on a shooting spree. I don't disagree that the shooter shot be punished and held accountable for his bad actions, but I still think the bully or bullys had something to do with it driving them insane should be held accountable for what they did to. But they aren't because it isn't viewed as a big deal when the fact of the matter when it's unwelcomed it is a big deal.As noted before I read on bullying from a website in severe cases it has contributed to school shootings.

DL if you could split this thread? :)

LMAO, this is GOLD! GOLD!

"What does this dream I had mean about a woman I know?
Ok the woman is Daniellle who I know from one of her jobs where she works as a waitress. I asked her if she would like to see a movie sometime she said yes and I gave her my number. Anyways she said when she has time she will me call me which I trust her on. She currently works two jobs full time. I've complimented her, she's done the same to me , also she's ran her hand over my arm while smiling.

Anyways onto the dream which I had this past Saturday. I am at the place of where she lives and she comes home exhuasted and lays on a beangbag. I touch her on the leg and I think she says hi Jason. That's the dream."
I think the dream means you're going to be washing your sheets the next morning Jason.

Oh boy, his Law questions are worrying.

"What do you think is a suitable punishment for message board bullies?
What would you say is a suitable punishment for ones that are on message boards who pick on a person through slander, insults, antagonizing and anything else that bullies can do verbally on message boards.This being after they continue to do so despite the one being picked having asked politely before to stop yet the they ignored it and continued.

What would you say if it's the above is the same and the person is driven insane and goes on a shooting spree. I don't disagree that the shooter shot be punished and held accountable for his bad actions, but I still think the bully or bullys had something to do with it driving them insane should be held accountable for what they did to. But they aren't because it isn't viewed as a big deal when the fact of the matter when it's unwelcomed it is a big deal.As noted before I read on bullying from a website in severe cases it has contributed to school shootings.
Oh my, that's not funny at all:csad:

Spice it up.

The Further Wacky Adventures of Ghostrider87

Oh my, that's not funny at all:csad:

lol. My favourite part is the super ominous

"What would you say if it's the above is the same and the person is driven insane and goes on a shooting spree."

Why is there are people that enjoy picking on other people who haven't done anything to them?

"The person hasn't done anything to the other person yet it doesn't stop them from picking on the other person. This could in person, or on a message board. It ranges from insults, antagonizing, harrasment, making fun of, slandering, starting arguments with them, criticizing them, and anything else negative they can do to them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"