The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippie_hunter

The King is Back!
Reaction score
Well, considering how well behaved this forum has become, the other mods have agreed that we can finally have our lounge privileges back!!!

Hurray! Now talk fellow gamers to your hearts content!

Last edited:
Lounge? I guess I missed it before bc I dont remember it from before

Remember we lost our lounge privileges a while back when this forum was all chaotic :huh:

I rememebr the chaos, but dont remember a lounge. Was it some seperate forum?

I remember when this section was gone entirely. That was a wild few days.

I picked up a couple gamecube games today.
Mario Sunshine, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Donkey Konga 2 and Zelda: Wind Waker.
Cost me 45 (cdn) for the lot.
These are the first GC games I'll have ever played, I just bought the system a few weeks ago and finally have something to play on it now.

Hahaha, yea i remember all of those guys. You can still find alot of their posts on here, hardly any of em were ever constructive. I was part of some of their other boards but we always kept getting 'nuked'. Finally i just came back here. As for Zenien, maybe this is just an elaborate ruse to fool everyone that fell for what is said to be a separate elaborate ruse in order to again create an even further elaborate ruse?

Wow, so Zenien is a guy.

Strangely interesting. :p

So after like a year, we're finally friggin' allowed this place back eh?

And yeah, Zenien is actually a man who told everyone he was a girl for 7 years and made weird elaborate lies about it.

Who knew?

Wow, I don't remember any of that stuff.:huh:

Must've been before my time.

I finally downloaded the demo for the Watchmen arcade game, and I was just wondering if anyone has it, and is it worth buying?

Is it just me or is anyone else bored with gaming right now? Ive had no interest in playing my PS3 all week. Its barely been touched in the past 2 weeks, except to watch a few videos. I have several titles that I own that I could complete or even start but I have no desire to. In fact, Im really not much into gaming right now. Im playing Fallout 3 on my PC, but mainly to finally finish it up since I have the free time. Its really a bad time bc nothing is really exciting me. I cant even say Im heavily anticipating anything. Next big release will be Infamous next month, but I cant say Im dying for it at the moment

Last edited:
I finally downloaded the demo for the Watchmen arcade game, and I was just wondering if anyone has it, and is it worth buying?

It is not worth buying. It's ridiculously short and repetitive. Use that money towards Lost and Damned if you have a 360.

Is it just me or is anyone else bored with gaming right now? Ive had no interest in playing my PS3 all week. Its barely been touched in the past 2 weeks, except to watch a few videos. I have several titles that I own that I could complete or even start but I have no desire to. In fact, Im really not much into gaming right now. Im playing Fallout 3 on my PC, but mainly to finally finish it up since I have the free time. Its really a bad time bc nothing is really exciting me. I cant even say Im heavily anticipating anything. Next big release will be Infamous next month, but I cant say Im dying for it at the moment

Yea right now there isnt anything iv been playing alot. I just started playing SF IV some more due to the new DLC but that wont last long as i dont really like playing that game against strangers as much as i do friends. However my gaming is about to increase come next week and then in June. Im going to purchase Wolverine next week then after that its Ghostbusters, which im more stoked for than anything prior, and after Ghostbusters is Batman:Arkham Asylum.

I remember Zenien being really good with supplying game info and hating Scientology, but that kinda adds a side to it I didn't want to know about lol. I also remember reading a thread about an Aunt Petunia here, but was a bit before my time heh. Anyway it's a personal rule of mine to try and avoid talking real life online, whether it's an MMO or chat board.

On to gaming. I was in the same spot you were Havok not long ago, but I bought LBP which jump started my urge to play games again. Mainly getting out of gaming temporarily was due to work tho.

After a trip to Gamestop this week now I have too many games and not sure which to play next lol. 2 weeks ago I got Fallout 3 and Bioshock, then Gamestop had a deal of buy 2 used games and get one free. So I get Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 3, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, and a few others for around $200 (having an Edge card helps too heh). Beat Fallout 3, and now trying to focuse on VC.

Like a pokemon?

Anyway, yeah Havok I'm a little off with gaming atm. I'll get it back when some awesome game is released, but right now Ninja Gaiden Sigma and MotorStorm are both sitting there to be completed but I haven't.

The biggest confusion is what games to get in the next few months I think.

For me at least, there's: inFAMOUS, Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Red Faction: Guerilla, and Rock Band Unplugged. And I still wanna pick up the SEGA Mega Drive collection and Resistance: Retribution! :(

Best Buy is gonna have some pretty good games for $10 next Sunday.

For me at least, there's: inFAMOUS, Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Red Faction: Guerilla, and Rock Band Unplugged. And I still wanna pick up the SEGA Mega Drive collection and Resistance: Retribution! :(

Did you play the demo for that? I have to say I was fairly disappointed, it wasn't bad, but it really wasn't all that great.

And Rock Band on your PSP, I don't get it:csad:

I played the demo. I was a bit disappointed at first, but I after a few minutes I was really enjoying myself. The destruction is really cool. I can see how there could be a lot of new gameplay possibilities with it. I just wish the demo was longer, though.

I remember the moments when this entire section was gone. It pretty much confirmed alot to me that I had always suspected.

Not gonna go into any further details.

As for Zen, the lesbian gamer being a guy, it's weird, but I never new ''her" personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"