The Gas Stations in my town are HAUNTED!

N

Noir

http://www.local6.com/news/14578641/detail.html

Site has Video from CCTV.

The ghostly image was seen moving near and over cars at a Marathon gas station located near the corner of State Road and Pleasant Valley in Parma on Sunday.

Surveillance video of the image showed it flipping and then sitting in the same location for 30 minutes.It then flies off the screen at a high rate of speed."It gives me the chills," a witness said.Security video then shows it coming back and resting on a car window before floating away.Several people said they believe the image is a ghost or an angel."It was an angel," a witness said. "There was an angel here."The owner of the gas station said he was happy the image went away and has not come back."I actually watched it for 30 minutes and then actually I watched it move and that is when I got freaked out," said owner Amed Abudaaria.Groups of people have traveled to the gas station after word spread of the unexplained event.

THE GHOST OF PAPA SMURF HAS RISEN!

Seriously though, only in a town this dumb could some mistake a Wal*mart bag for a ghost.

Doesn't look like a bag to me.

What's scary is that is actually hid from one of the customers. :wow:

"It was an angel," a witness said. "There was an angel here."

because angels hang out at gas stations alot

^If you stiff enough gas fumes alot of **** hangs out at a gas station.

dew and noir, a lot is a lot of words :cmad:

my butt hole is haunted by the ghost of poo.

Strange no doubt, but I'm sure there is a logical explanation. It's probably light being reflected off of the planet Venus and it is reacting with the gas fumes creating a blue effect.

Fact is, you weren't there and this conversation never took place.

Understood?

THIS JUST IN: Bugs on Camera lenses appear Blurry TONIGHT AT 11.

Seriously though, only in a town this dumb could some mistake a Wal*mart bag for a ghost.

roflmao! I know this is rude of me to say and please forgive me for making a generalized statement...

I worked with a lady who was from Ohio (Cleveland area) and she was absolutely the dumbest person I have ever meet in my entire life. Long long long story, but I did not like her very strongly and now I have a preconcived notion about people from Ohio.

Why / how was she so stupid? Stories she would tell...I'm like how did you live to be 40 being so dumb? She told me once about her and her brothers would go fishing (and eat what they cought) and go swimming in Lake Erie...um didn't that lake catch on fire??? Isn't that where Blinky is from??? I mean really...The Simpsons made fun of the fact that that lake is nasty and you swam in it???? So I wonder if she was so dumb being form Ohio or being in that water...or both.

Again I apologize for grouping all Ohio people in one catagory...I'm sure it's not the whole state...maybe just Cleveland (since I don't like Halle Berry either - and she's from Cleveland too).

:dry:

Well...its clearly not a Wal-Mart bag. I am sure there is some explanation, but who knows?

Those camera lense bugs are the scariest ghosts of all!

LexCorp, I thought that was a bug on my screen!

Dam you!

that aint no bag...its a ghostttttt

how do lakes catch on fire ? :dry:

I don't remeber...I think it was high mercury content.

And I have to add (in regards to my last post) It's not right of me to lump everyone from Ohio just becuase this woman was a complete idiot (she swore up and down there was no poisionous snakes in Ohio so after few months of joking about how there must be some kind of snake swat team patrol that gaurds the border to make sure none get in) I looked it up on the internet and showed her 3. She didn't talk to me the rest of the day. That was a great day...nice and quiet.

So yeah not fair of me since I don't like it when people say to me, "oh you're from Jersey".
Yeah I know the state sucks (IMHO) why do you think I left and never went back?

how do lakes catch on fire ? :dry:
it wasn't actually the lake, it was the River in Downtown Cleveland, all the factories and such dump there waste right into the river so one day, BAM! it caught on fire all that chemical waste just went up in flames.

it wasn't actually the lake, it was the River in Downtown Cleveland, all the factories and such dump there waste right into the river so one day, BAM! it caught on fire all that chemical waste just went up in flames.

well there you go. I was trying to google the answer but now I don't need to. Thanks Noir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"