Teenager sets himself on fire while stealing gas

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
LINK

Boy sets self on fire in alleged gas theft

April 12, 2006

GILLETTE, Wyo. --A teenage boy accidentally set himself on fire early Wednesday morning after allegedly trying to siphon gas from a firefighter's car.

Police first learned of the injury after a 17-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy claimed that someone had thrown gasoline on the 17-year-old at the Common Cents service station and lit him on fire, said Lt. Rod Hauge.

The boy was taken to the hospital with second- and third-degree burns on his legs. Police were called to the hospital to investigate the incident and later learned that the 17-year-old spilled gas on his pants while siphoning gas. He then used a lighter to try to determine how wet his pants were and set himself of fire, Hague said.

Both boys have been ticketed with larceny, Hauge said.

He then used a lighter to try to determine how wet his pants were and set himself of fire

what a idiot

He wins the Darwin Award.

Morg said:
I think you have to die to win it
He's on the waiting list then.:)

Actually, sadly enough, this isn't that uncommon.

I guess his story could be included in "Jackass the Movie 2".

how much do you want to bet his parents are brother and sister

"He then used a lighter to try to determine how wet his pants were and set himself of fire"

*shakes head*

Why would it matter if your pants were wet? And for that matter im betting youd feel if your pant were wet.

This is actually George Bush's fault. If he would just make the country a communist nation and sell gas cheaper he wouldn't have had to steal it. This young man is a victim, and I'm calling Jessie Jackson to alert him of the situation.

Once again, Natural Selection does not finish what it should have.

jag

jaguarr said:
Once again, Natural Selection does not finish what it should have.

jag

NO KIDDING. IT'S JUST LIKE WITH DRUNK DRIVERS; ALMOST INVARIABLY, THEY DON'T DIE IN ACCIDENTS THEY'VE CAUSED, BUT INNOCENT PEOPLE DO. IT'S A SCREWED UP WORLD. :down

I dont see why everyone finds him 'stupid' :confused:....he was actually being smart by trying to save gas money.And if my pants were wet Id do the samething...hewas just trying to get his pants dry ....you guys act like youd never do that :rolleyes:

Sentinel X said:
I dont see why everyone finds him 'stupid' :confused:....he was actually being smart by trying to save gas money.And if my pants were wet Id do the samething...hewas just trying to get his pants dry ....you guys act like youd never do that :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should try to get your gas exactly like this kid did. Exactly. :up:

jag

I doubt any human-language has a word for this kid...:(

This kid should have his tubes tied immediately.

I still can't fathom how a human being competent enough to function would check how much gasoline was on his pants with a lighter. That's levels of ******ed that haven't been documented yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"