Endgame The Gifs and Avatar Thread

tumblr_pr760lsLAR1qgfbkmo1_500.gif

tumblr_pr760lsLAR1qgfbkmo2_500.gif

^ DAMN! Any chance we can get a bigger high res version of that 2nd one?

This might be just me, but this shot reminds me of X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

I can't believe they're showing all that in TV spots already. Granted, most people who wanted to see it probably have already, but I wasn't expecting to see those moments in HD until closer to the Blu-ray/digital release

Can we get more avatars from the new Prestige TV spot? So many epic scenes in there.

I can't believe they're showing all that in TV spots already. Granted, most people who wanted to see it probably have already, but I wasn't expecting to see those moments in HD until closer to the Blu-ray/digital release

Movie studios often reveal too much in trailers and spots leading up to a film's release, Marvel isn't unique in that regard. However, they opted to take a somewhat unique approach this time around by showing very little, even going so far as to conceal plot details w/ CGI misdirects. Like @harlequinade said somewhere else on the forum, the brand practically sells itself now. Here's the best part, though. Refraining from the outset afforded them the opportunity to save all that juicy content for a later date. And sure enough, with Endgame having already made bank like all get-out, they're gradually releasing said content to bolster the film's already impressive box office legs. It's genius, really.

Getting close to being able to use an Avatar but I don't think the shot I want is in any of the TV spots yet.

Getting close to being able to use an Avatar but I don't think the shot I want is in any of the TV spots yet.
You can use an avatar now, this is one of the upgrades to come with the new xenforo software upgrade.

You can use an avatar now, this is one of the upgrades to come with the new xenforo software upgrade.

Thanks for the info!

Anyone know if they showed the scene where Doctor Strange points one finger up at Tony in a TV spot?

Can someone please tell me a good Gif upload site for forums when using a phone.

If you have tumblr app you can use that for gifs of 2mb and under. For something heavier use imgur.

Don't have Tumblr and when I used Imgur I didn't see the proper link to paste for it to show up on forums. Maybe I didn't click the right option.

Don't have Tumblr and when I used Imgur I didn't see the proper link to paste for it to show up on forums. Maybe I didn't click the right option.
On a Samsung I use the site on desktop mode on the web browser and click on the image until I can choose the option to copy image link.

Any gifs yet of Iron Man doing the snap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"