• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hip Hop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Chris Rock, who said they all say the same thing. "He ain't talkin' about me." :doh:

Heh heh. I almost posted the youtube clip of that routine in this thread last night, but figured the language was a little too much.

So Donald Glover's Culdesac is probably one of the best albums I've heard it a long, long time. I love it so damn much.

Glory is my favorite song by far.

So Donald Glover's Culdesac is probably one of the best albums I've heard it a long, long time. I love it so damn much.

Glory is my favorite song by far.

Nerds are still pissed at him for that Spider-Man thing, and you know how our grudges are. He's got some skill though.

Haha, #Donald4SpiderMan :oldrazz:

I'd still rather have him than who we have no. :/

Have you heard the album yet, Terry?

Might wanna take that down. Don't want you to get an infraction.

Nah. Is it good?

I like Drake, I think hes way overrated, but I like most of his stuff

I like it, but I'm not the biggest fan of Drake. I really love the instrumental and the chorus. Check it out! :up:

I love Drake and all his music. I love the resistance :up:

I want to find an instrumental with the chorus. Soooooo relaxing.

was listening to It's Dark and Hell is Hot earlier

the good ole days...

I was actually listening to 1st of the month early this morning as the sun came up. lol

Did anyone hear that song F*** You (Remix) by Cee-Lo ft. 50?
It's actually pretty good

I love "ready to meet him" off that cd, also the title track as well.

was listening to It's Dark and Hell is Hot earlier

the good ole days...

That album was one of the first I listened to that ended up getting me into the genre. I borrowed the cassette from the local library. I feel old.

I love "Let Me Fly", "Get at me Dog", "How's it goin down." The whole CD is put together well :awesome:

it's still one of the few cd's i can play from Track 1 til the end without skipping any songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"