The Hot Girl Next Door Is Going In My Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Phantom

Sing for me!
Reaction score
Tomorrow or some time this week, this really hot girl who livesright next door to me will be going into my pool soon. Let me explain the situation, which is followed by a dillema:O .

This girl or woman you might say is like 25 years old and comes from a middle east background. Her name is pronounced Roo-He, but I don't know how to spell it in Islamic form. She looks like a younger version of Angelina Jolie. Plus, her room is right across from my room window! She's been a tenant for a year now and I've never really spoken to her, after all I'm only 15. But She is friends with my 11 year old sister, since they were connected by the family that once lived Roo-he's house. So They're all friends.

Here's the problem....
This woman has the hottest body you've ever seen. If I see her in a 2- piece bathing suit, let alone a 1-piece bathing suit, my drool will cause the pool to overflow. Not to mention my dad and my grandpa are the creepiest bunch of perverts. They'd get front row seats.
So what should I do? It'll be a really hot day and I'd like to go into the pool, but if i see Roo-He I won't take my eyes off her and she'll think I'm a real pervert. But If I try to avoid her, I won't be able to go into the pool, I'll be bored, and I won't be able to see that woman's body:mad: .

Are there any other options? What can I do to prevent me from acting like a fool?

Watch her from a window, or behind some bushes:huh:

hilarious thread title...i always love it when hot chicks pee in pools. :o

Go in the pool with scuba goggles :up:

Be a man. Flirt, be nice. Be complimentary. Talk. Get close. Don't be afraid.

Don't stray away from this plan.

...WTF...

... post some pics...not her peeing in the pool though...lol

dialog-vega3.gif
This is an easy situation to solve. All you gotta do is turn to a temporary life style of homosexuality for one day. Make yourself become attracted to men and the girl won't matter at all after that because you will like men for one day. After the day has passed turn your sexual orientation back to normal. Easy as pie!! You can also post some picture

2)You can also post some pictures of this woman to us so we can do the usual and degrade her in front of you so she becomes less attractive. You know...like what we do with Viki when Kainedamo post pictures of her or when Toven post pictures of herself.

Dark Phantom said:
Here's the problem....
Not to mention my dad and my grandpa are the creepiest bunch of perverts. They'd get front row seats.
Tell your father and his father to have a barbecque and sell tickets.:confused:

Dark Phantom said:
So what should I do?
Talk to her. Blame the idea for the spectator sport on your parent(s); apologize for it and give her a "concilation hug". Make it last for a moment, but not for too long.

Dark Phantom said:
Are there any other options? What can I do to prevent me from acting like a fool?
I'm pretty sure that the 'fool' part is probably inevitable, but . . . .

live, and learn. Then get LUV'S. For your drooling.:)

Oh yeah, you might try thinking with your other head and ignore her completely after you make a slight introduction. Look, but don't stare. PROMENADE about, but not too quickly.

Just let 'Sultan of Swing' play through your head while you're there and you'll make a decent impression / possibly memorable moment. . . . and by that I mean that you'll have fun talking to an attractive older woman.

You're not getting laid. Get that out of your head right now.

lucky 15 year old brat!

If I was there Id **** her good!!!

Post some pics now!!!:mad:

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega3.gif
This is an easy situation to solve. All you gotta do is turn to a temporary life style of homosexuality for one day. Make yourself become attracted to men and the girl won't matter at all after that because you will like men for one day. After the day has passed turn your sexual orientation back to normal. Easy as pie!! You can also post some picture

2)You can also post some pictures of this woman to us so we can do the usual and degrade her in front of you so she becomes less attractive. You know...like what we do with Viki when Kainedamo post pictures of her or when Toven post pictures of herself.

Apu.png

Why do all your posts involve some... horrible web of lies?

:confused: You're 15 and she's 25,um,no
Enjoy your fantasy, I hope she doesn't indulge you :(

tzarinna said:
Hey, the love of my life is 25 and I'm 15. :o

Dark Phantom said:
Tomorrow or some time this week, this really hot girl who livesright next door to me will be going into my pool soon...

She looks like a younger version of Angelina Jolie.

Here's the problem....
This woman has the hottest body you've ever seen.
how terrible!

what a pity this is happening to you and not me!

be sure and let us all know if you live through it!

and if you're gonna hide and not go out there, at least get a telescopic lens on your camera! ;)

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega3.gif

Pretending to be gay would actually be the best plan!:up:
Only problem is my family knows i'm not gay. They'd ruin it.

I'll try to get pics as best as i can. If I don't, then too bad for those people who were dieing to look at her. but trust me, there is no way you guys can tell me how unattractive she is. When i say hot, i mean "Victoria's Secret" hot!

tzarinna said:

Hey, i never said i'm expecting to bang her.

I just don't want to get an erection in front of her and show off my perverted side.:o

Dark Phantom said:
Pretending to be gay would actually be the best plan!:up:
Only problem is my family knows i'm not gay. They'd ruin it.

I'll try to get pics as best as i can. If I don't, then too bad for those people who were dieing to look at her. but trust me, there is no way you guys can tell me how unattractive she is. When i say hot, i mean "Victoria's Secret" hot!

If you dont post pics then your IP should be banned from this forum forever!!!

I want body and ass shots!

Dark Phantom said:
I just don't want to get an erection in front of her and show off my perverted side.:o
well that just sucks all the fun out of everything, doesn't it?!

Mr.Census said:
If you dont post pics then your IP should be banned from this forum forever!!!

I want body and ass shots!
quoted for emphasis...and boobs, too. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95