The I LOVE CLIVE OWEN thread

Sue-Twin

lovin thewatchmen trailer
Reaction score
WHO HERE LOVES CLIVE OWEN!!! I know I do! So let's here some other people's opinons and what they think of him!!

P.S. PICTURES are welcome! ;)

sincitytrailer2.jpg

108.jpg

^ I love this picture of him!!

I don't like him in the same way as the previous posters, but he's pretty damned cool.:)

King Arthur and Sin City are 2 of my favorite movies.

Clive Owen was amazing in SIN CITY.

CLIVE FOR HARVEY DENT / Two-Face!

I never took much notice of him until I saw Closer. Depsite being a complete **** in it I thought he was drop dead gorgeous.

The Storm said:
I never took much notice of him until I saw Closer. Depsite being a complete **** in it I thought he was drop dead gorgeous.

Closer was the best!!!! He should have won the oscar!!!

kingarthur014.jpg

^keria is a lucky b!tch.....
297.jpg

^ I hate julia Roberts.......

clive_owen10.jpg

And he's Clive with his pretty little gold globe!:)

I'll give you that - Clive Owen is indeed a hot piece of ass.

cliveowen2.jpg

Silver S said:
I'll give you that - Clive Owen is indeed a hot piece of ass.

cliveowen2.jpg
OH HELL YES!!
that's what I'm talkin about!
icon14.gif

Hopefully Clive will be in Sin City 2 with "A Dame to Kill for" featured. OK I don't really care if Clive's gonna be p***y-whipped and in Protestics for the most part, Dude he is Dwight......and a damn good actor!
smile.gif

One evening last winter a date and I bought a ticket by mistake for the film closer...I have aversion to any films with Julia Roberts in them....the I experienced Clive Owen and I've been obsessively in love with this sex god ever since.He's not even that great looking but his sexy,ballsiness and intelligence make him BEAUTIFUL to me...He made that movie for me(closer),any nominations for it he definetly should win.Natalie Portman and frickin Julia Roberts,whom I loved the way he let have it in the movie,were blessed to have this man breathing on them in some of those scenes...Sorry to ramble more than other posts here but after being burned last night in the most EROTIC dream involving me and Clive dating and finally getting to a HOTT interlude where we get to evrything short of the deed I had to seek out fellow fans of this man.I literally woke up myself up moaning so loudly and all we were doing was kissing heavily,groping,and exposing,but he was looking at me spitting that dirty,rough british talk to me that I couldn't control myself from..I tried to go back to sleep sooo badly to let him take me but it didn't happen:-(.Movies like sin city I pay no attention to but will definetly make a point to,and anything else he's in,since closer.God,I would even see james bond if he was it,no question!If anyone has any cool info or sites about him please email me at [email protected] just chit chat about him or other if you lije:-)..I love Adrian Brody too!..and jimmy stewart...and some special men I'll be back to mention.

Before Sin City, I barely even knew who Clive Owen was. I feel kind of bad now. He's a really good actor! (I'm in love with him as Dwight.)

I need to see "The Inside Man" badly. And "Derailed" in which he looks strangely like Dwight in that. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"