Clive Owen talks Sin City 2

newwaveboy87

automatic systematic
Reaction score
We recently sat down and interviewed Clive Owen about his upcoming film Children of Men and he spent some time talking about Sin City 2. When asked if he was excited to be playing Dwight again in Sin City 2 he was pretty much confused about the whole thing.

I honestly don’t know what’s happening there because everybody’s talked about it. It’s been announced a few times that it’s happening but I have no idea what’s happening there. I mean I don’t know when they’re going to do it or who’s doing it. I have no idea.

Since he seemed quite confused it only made sense to ask him how much he knew about the Story of Sin City 2, The story they’re doing is A Dame to Kill For which is before The Big Fat Kill. He was quite aware of the story and familiar with it. Quote:

Oh, I know that but it’s just that’s been talked about and it’s floating out there as an idea but no one has ever talked to me about it. He (Robert Rodriguez) told me that that’s what he’s doing but I have no idea when or what’s happening with it.

Sin City 2 will no doubt kick some serious ass. Look for Sheila Roberts interview with Clive Owen on his new movie Children of Men in the coming days.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_10484.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"