The I Want to Change My Username Thread

You also can't say **** or ***** or **********************.

I was watching the star wars family guy episodes how about Carlos Spicy-Weiner ;) :funny:

Kind of silly, but I should have put "The" in front of my username. I remember debating over it when I signed up, because "TheWingedWonder" is what I'd gone by on a few other boards, but opted not to here. I'm not sure what the character limit is as the Hype, and maybe with spaces it would have been too long anyway, but for consistency's sake across all boards, I wished I'd kept the "The" in there, regardless.

Is there a policy against name changes here, by the way? I wouldn't mind a mod doing me a solid on this one if there's not. :)

mods can't change names, but Admins can

fwiw, i like it better without the "the"

:lmao:

Sorry, I just find that funny for some reason. Woman keeps getting mistaken for gay man in online chats; I'm sure there's a romcom script in there somwhere. I see you being played by Zoe Saldana. Me and Sawyer, your catty best friends who are always in your apartment sitting on the floor in front of the TV eating Chinese food out of those paper boxes, will be played by Jason Statham and Patton Oswalt, respectively.

What the f*** is this s***, Pink?! :argh:

I was Mr. Todd, a name I created for this account back in middle school after watching Sweeney Todd, until a few months ago when Hunter Rider was nice enough to let me have a name change. It's just my initials, and all other usernames for me on major social media sites are just my full name.

What the f*** is this s***, Pink?! :argh:

Okay, okay, I get why you're upset ... Stath is going to have to work with a professional trainer for a few months in order to get to a level where he can credibly portray me on film, but I think he has the commitment to pull that off.

Current events and Pink Ranger's current avatar gave me a nightmarish idea for a new name:
Bayformers >>> FFINO

Current events and Pink Ranger's current avatar gave me a nightmarish idea for a new name:
Bayformers >>> FFINO

Oh Aziz, then I´d REALLY dislike you, if you changed your name to that. :sly:

I was Mr. Todd, a name I created for this account back in middle school after watching Sweeney Todd, until a few months ago when Hunter Rider was nice enough to let me have a name change. It's just my initials, and all other usernames for me on major social media sites are just my full name.

i had no idea that was you :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"