• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I want the terrorists to win.

Lackey

Avenger
Reaction score
:huh: :csad:

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 89%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 40%

A rather wishy washy performance. At least you are less than half aligned with evil. However your patriotism and allegiance to President Bush are lacking. You certainly harbor a few treasonous thoughts, which will no doubt result in the deaths of at least a few of our troops. Please get yourself straightened out immediately. Read a book by Ann Coulter at once!

Dayum, I got a 98%.

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 60%

:dry:

This time I answered the questions instead of saying "whats this have to do with terrorsts"?

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 91%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

And I'm not even a liberal.

By the way, if you've ever called French toast 'freedom toast' or french fries 'freedom fries' you shouldn't breed.

Score 43%:csad:

A rather wishy washy performance. At least you are less than half aligned with evil. However your patriotism and allegiance to President Bush are lacking. You certiainly harbor a few treasonous thoughts, which will no doubt result in deaths of at least a few of our troops. Please get yourself Straightened out immediatly. Read a book by Ann Coulter at once.:huh:

Score: 77%

You are a terrorist-loving scoundrel who hates our dear leader and the values he defends. There are few redeeming qualities about you. You most likely celebrated when the evil-doers hit us on 9/11, then opposed the Iraq war when we tried to pay them back. You hurt us at every step and cause troops to die in the field by questioning Bush's decisions. You are most likely a lost cause, doomed to be a brainwashed victim of free thought and liberalism forever. No dose of Ann Coulter's prose can save you now.

I took the quiz got a 79% on it, and then I took the "What candy bar are you?" quiz and got "You are a Snickers" as my answer.

I'm proud to be a Snickers bar.

When I read the title, I thought lackley went terrorist on us.

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 100%

:D

jag

jaguarr said:
Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 100%

:D

jag

You got that on purpose didn't you?

Apparently, I'm on the verge, but there's still hope if I do the 'right' things:

You, sir or ma'am, are more than half terrorist sympathizer. Your ill-will toward America can barely be concealed, and has now been uncovered by this quiz. Your love of America and of her dear leader, President Bush, is clearly approaching treasonously low levels. But it's not too late for you. Shut yourself out from all liberal influence, listen only to Sean Hannity, read only Ann Coulter, and above all stop questioning! Questioning only gets our troops killed in their noble battle against the forces of evil that besiege our great land!

It seems, however, based on my results from the "Do you drink the Republican Kool-Aid" quiz, that I'm not going to make it and will be lost to the terrorists:

Congratulations, you do not drink the Republican Kool-Aid. You haven't been brainwashed and are able to think for yourself rather than get your daily marching orders from the right-wing media. Mindless submission to our leader has no place in America. You, sir or ma'am, are a patriot.

Kritish said:
You got that on purpose didn't you?

Actually.....no, I didn't. I answered the questions honestly.

jag

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 72%

You are a terrorist-loving scoundrel who hates our dear leader and the values he defends. There are few redeeming qualities about you. You most likely celebrated when the evil-doers hit us on 9/11, then opposed the Iraq war when we tried to pay them back. You hurt us at every step and cause troops to die in the field by questioning Bush's decisions. You are most likely a lost cause, doomed to be a brainwashed victim of free thought and liberalism forever. No dose of Ann Coulter's prose can save you now.

Hmmm... answering none of the questions gets you a 28%.

77%

wtf:confused:

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 0%

Congratulations, Patriot! Wave your flag proudly, stand tall, and bask in the glory of George Bush's America. The terrorists will never win so long as there is a sufficient number of people like you out there. Never question, never doubt. You are on the right side. America's side. God's side. Rush Limbaugh has told you so. Rah rah, go Bush!!

I HAVE BEEN SAVED! :whatever: :o

I actually got a 100%.

Wow, I am so awesome right now.

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 96%

:woot::up:

I got a 64

You, sir or ma'am, are more than half terrorist sympathizer. Your ill-will toward America can barely be concealed, and has now been uncovered by this quiz. Your love of America and of her dear leader, President Bush, is clearly approaching treasonously low levels. But it's not too late for you. Shut yourself out from all liberal influence, listen only to Sean Hannity, read only Ann Coulter, and above all stop questioning! Questioning only gets our troops killed in their noble battle against the forces of evil that besiege our great land!

As for the Republican Kool-Aid quiz I got 0%
Congratulations, you do not drink the Republican Kool-Aid. You haven't been brainwashed and are able to think for yourself rather than get your daily marching orders from the right-wing media. Mindless submission to our leader has no place in America. You, sir or ma'am, are a patriot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"