Comics The Iceman/Bobby Drake Thread

Langoth said:
Its currently in Milligan's hands Jay, not Claremont. And Austen created it, not claremont.

BAAABOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

AND THE WINNAH IS LANGOTH!!!!!!!!!!

somebody should melt this jerk wad they made bobby into put him a plastic jar and throw him in the back of the freezer.

ghost113 said:
somebody should melt this jerk wad they made bobby into put him a plastic jar and throw him in the back of the freezer.
What would freezing Iceman accomplish? :confused:

Manic said:
What would freezing Iceman accomplish? :confused:

i think it's the plastic jar that's the uncomfortable part.

The Englishman said:
How exactly are we in England behind America???

Maybe this person reads Essential X-Men which is currently publishing Morrison's New X-Men and X-Treme X-Men. I think next month its the start of God Loves Man Kills part 2.

Muze said:
i think it's the plastic jar that's the uncomfortable part.

what he said.
its the plastic jar thats uncomfortable. putting him in the freezer is so we don't have to see him

The Englishman said:
How exactly are we in England behind America???

Well if you don't live near a comic store and only pick up the marvel comics in newsagents id say we are 4 years behind thats how pretty much exactly

I agree that Bobby Drake is really sucking right now and has been for a while. He's no fun anymore. He's been doing a lot of picking on Gambit and Rogue, one has to wonder if it isn't sour grapes. I mean, how can he and Lorna do anything more than just moon at each other? Remy and Rogue can deal with some of their intimacy issues with a little protective gear, but Bobby and Lorna can not. Who wants to to do the nasty with a popsicle?:)

Six_O_Six_Nine said:
Let it never be forgotten - if for no other reason then to make sure he never comes into the same time zone as an X-Men comic - that Chuck Austen had Bobby recreate his body out of Havok's pee.

I don't remember that at all. I remember that when Bobby was shattered in the Draco he used the moisture from one of Azazel's minion's to recreate himself.... when did he use Havoc's urine?

Six_O_Six_Nine said:
Let it never be forgotten - if for no other reason then to make sure he never comes into the same time zone as an X-Men comic - that Chuck Austen had Bobby recreate his body out of Havok's pee.
That was pretty gross. I suppose Chuck Austin thought it would be funny, especially since by then Bobby was so annoying you wanted it to happen to him.:)

no it was a joke that havok had made about his pee to piss booby off, bobby is changing

There's already an Official ICEMAN thread that's been going strong for some time now... I vote to close.

Yeagh..mabe he didn't see it.

javon said:
Yeagh..mabe he didn't see it.

The funny thing is, the Official Iceman thread has been on the first page of threads for months now. So it would be a little hard not to see it. And if it's not closed, it should be merged with the other LARGER one.... The one WITH pictures.

Yeah. I didn't even see the thread maker post another time on here.

Hello Admin.... A little assistance please. Please merge this thread.

I thought only mods coyuld do that?

javon said:
I thought only mods coyuld do that?
Admins have a full spectrum of power on message boards. They can do the big things like add/remove forums, and the little things like thread closing. Basically, the Admin is God.

ProfeZZor X said:
Hello Admin.... A little assistance please. Please merge this thread.
Just dont post in it and it let it die down. It's not going to kill your thread

Exploding Boy said:
Just dont post in it and it let it die down. It's not going to kill your thread

Okay, I'll stop posting...... Oh wait, I just posted..... Damn.... Oh wait, I just posted "Damn"...... Crap.

I guess "Option B" would be to relish in having TWO Iceman threads... So I guess there's no point in me complaining..... Carry on then.

I think its a bit stupid to have 2 Iceman threads (no offense thread maker) seeing as how yours is doing so good. It should just get merged.

javon said:
I think its a bit stupid to have 2 Iceman threads (no offense thread maker) seeing as how yours is doing so good. It should just get merged.

Whatever you say sir..... Admin... make with the chop-chop.. :O

lol!Do the administrators come on here often?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"