Comics To KILL an Iceman…

ProfeZZor X

Master of all that is ice
Reaction score
He’s been electrocuted, shot, possessed, blown up, and evaporated…

And through thick and thin, he’s managed to survive throughout the years. His regenerative properties are without limit, as he has more than an abundant supply of moisture in the environment. And if that wasn’t enough, he could extract the water from your very body, with very little effort to regenerate his own body. He can sense your presence through a form of thermal vision, and if need be, he can escape your attacks through a form of hydro-dynamics, or molecular inversion, and travel at Mach 3 through any water source.

A short time ago, former colleagues Northstar and Aurora, who seemingly killed him in a powerful blast of light and heat, blew him up. This event left Bobby for dead, but before his body even hit the floor, his carcass converted to snow, which was also consumed by the flames within the room, and left him in a mist-like presence. Within minutes, he was able to regenerate his body from moisture in the air, (… Moisture in a room filled with flames, mind you.) take down his opponent, and regenerate a flesh and blood body.

Recently, Mystique used thermal bullets on their opponent Sangre, of the Children. And as a side effect of these thermal bullets, they separate the oxygen and hydrogen molecules from any water source, which also creates a very effective explosion. This would lead anyone to believe that Iceman could be killed by the same process, but that remains to be seen.

On the same mission, Iceman was absorbed by a fire being Fuego, that has the ability to draw energy from any source, and use it to “fuel” his flames. Iceman was a victim of this process, and was seemingly evaporated into nothingness, into Fuego’s body. It would lead one to think that Iceman had met his untimely death, however, he laid dormant inside Fuego (a FIRE being) until he was ready to assist his teammate Rogue in her dire situation. Erupting from within Fuego, Iceman miraculously regenerated from within Fuego, and erupted in a maelstrom of ice. Keep in mind, Fuego also has the same ability to absorb energy, and should have been able to counter Iceman’s freezing, by using that same kinetic energy to refuel his fires.

With that said… How the hell do you kill Iceman?

Make sure he can't use his powers and then shoot em or something.

Shoot him with Forge's power-removal gun and then shoot him with a regular one.

^Good Stuff.Block powers.Shoot to head.
Or, you could be a little more dramatic and attack him with a substance that reacts with water like Caesium.
2Cs(s) + 2H2O(l) ---> 2CsOH(s) + H2(g)=No more water=No more iceman.

p.s: This reaction is extremely explosive so it would be a very dramatic end for Mr.Drake.

leech and a shotgun

Darkdd said:
Or, you could be a little more dramatic and attack him with a substance that reacts with water like Caesium.

p.s: This reaction is extremely explosive so it would be a very dramatic end for Mr.Drake.

lol you are simply a genius :D

Darkdd said:

Or it could be like that old movie that was on MST3K during its SciFi Channel years - throw a brick of Sodium at him and he'll kaboom.

Now it seems that all those examples are from Carey's run.....So that's just one guys opinion..and it seems lilly to me that one writer would do that to iceman so many times.

Anyway I will also pount out that in the Chuck Austen *Groan* written art the Draco *GROOOOOOOAAAAANNNNNN* Iceman was decapitated and was just a head made of Ice for a few issues, there was no moisture wherever they were and he drew some from his teammates to reform his body.

Like I said many times before, shoot him into space, let him float around see how long he lasts :p

sebita said:
Like I said many times before, shoot him into space, let him float around see how long he lasts :p

A lot longer than Storm would...:woot:

By the way... Space is cold. So it's not like he's melt. But for sake of the matter, let's say he's evaporated in space... He doesn't need to breathe.

Roughneck said:
Anyway I will also pount out that in the Chuck Austen *Groan* written art the Draco *GROOOOOOOAAAAANNNNNN* Iceman was decapitated and was just a head made of Ice for a few issues, there was no moisture wherever they were and he drew some from his teammates to reform his body.

Actually you're wrong. He decided not to take water from his teammates. Instead, he killed their attacker (the bald, regenerating chick) by extracting the water from her body.

That's Right.

Silly question but I am serious......okay I'll clean it up, say Iceman was once again just a head orsomething and he found himself in a Milk Factory with little moisture in the air, would/could he remake himself with Milk?

The original question was gonna be Urine.

Have Rogue give him a kiss, then have Emma shut him down.

So would you say that Iceman is harder to kill than Wolverine?

When Iced up is Iceman imune to Mental Attacks?

I read somewhere that Colossus is immunte in his steel form, and I know Emma Can't user hers in Diamond Form.

ProfeZZor X said:
A lot longer than Storm would...:woot:

By the way... Space is cold. So it's not like he's melt. But for sake of the matter, let's say he's evaporated in space... He doesn't need to breathe.

actually Ororo could last far longer... never heard of the Acanti? As soon as she is in space, in distress they teleport to her side and save her so :p

I never said evaporated, I said just shove him there :p

sebita said:
actually Ororo could last far longer... never heard of the Acanti? As soon as she is in space, in distress they teleport to her side and save her so :p

That's called unfair assistance. Something Bobby doesn't need in space to survive. :hyper:

Darkdd said:

Forget caesium, get a block of Francium, much bigger explosion from a much more volatile reaction ;)

sebita said:

Um... if she's saved, she's really not lasting in space, is she?

_BB_ said:
Forget caesium, get a block of Francium, much bigger explosion from a much more volatile reaction ;)
Fracium doesnt actually ocurr in any significant stable quantity on earth :o:cwink::woot:

You guys have to keep in mind that Iceman isn't going to just stand there and allow you to kill him. You have to consider he's also trying to find ways to survive too.

Yanni. Lots and lots and lots of Yanni.

How about old television episodes where they've "jumped the shark".

Abaddon said:
Melt him down, then drink him.

Could see it now...."this drink....tasts funny"....."Oh man, you just drank bobby." :wow: Gulp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"