Comics Elemental Supreme's battle it out-who wins?!

javon

Superhero
Reaction score
Okay. This thread was at another forum so I asked the threadmaker can I make this at a different forum and he said yes. I thought it would be fun to have a variety of battles rather than just one like usual. Now forgive me if I mistaked some because I through people in there real quick. So for some of them who are dead or depowered or something, please let me know.

Elementals Representing Fire
Sunfire, Human Torch VS. Pyro, FireStorm

Elementals Representing Ice, Cold, and Water
Iceman, Storm VS. Aquaman, Hydroman

Elementals Representing Air and Thunder
Thor, Captain Marvel VS. Red Tornado, Wind Dancer

Elementals Representing Light/energy blasts
Dazzler, Dr. Light VS. Quasar, Bishop

Elementals Representing Earth
Magma, Shakedown VS. Terra, Petra

Ororo should be on Air, she has far more control of the wind than the water

I was gonna do that, but she was already on water from the thread the girl had. And I had already made lots of changes. Plus, Thor is more powwerful than her with air.....but then again so is Iceman with Ice...:(

javon said:
Firestorm is capable of so much more than controlling fire.

Undecided. Aquaman can hold up his end, but Hydroman would fail him. Same goes for Iceman and Storm.

Very easily.

Even more easily. Both control, absorb and manipulate energy to a much finer degree.

Elementals Representing Dark
Raven, Nightshade VS. Neuron, The Shade
Neuron? I'm tempted to give it to Raven and Nightshade.

Shakedown?

sebita said:
Ororo should be on Air, she has far more control of the wind than the water

I agree. it seems that she falls under several categories

Captain Planet swoops in and whoops them all. After all - he's the mullet-headed combination of all four elements, plus Heart.

^??What does this have to do with him?
X_fan08 said:
I agree. it seems that she falls under several categories
Which was why it was very hard to choose with her. I wanted to put her in Air.

Cyclops said:
Captain Planet swoops in and whoops them all. After all - he's the mullet-headed combination of all four elements, plus Heart.
Oddly enough, the Planeteers he gets his powers from would get their asses kicked.

I use to like that show....but back on topic. Magma and Shackdown takes earth. Iceman and Storm takes the water,ice, an cold. And Thor an Captain Marvel takes air and thunder.

No, I think Captain Planet is far more interesting.

Yeah, they'd get their asses kicked - except maybe the fire guy. Or the earthquake guy.

javon said:
Okay. This thread was at another forum so I asked the threadmaker can I make this at a different forum and he said yes. I thought it would be fun to have a variety of battles rather than just one like usual. Now forgive me if I mistaked some because I through people in there real quick. So for some of them who are dead or depowered or something, please let me know.

Elementals Representing Dark
Raven, Nightshade VS. Neuron, The Shade

firestorm isnt just fire hahha. and for fire where the heck is the greatest of all, the phoenix? or perhaps vulcan?

aquaman would crush hydroman (hes a joke) and iceman and storm isnt a water person? unless she was going to like rain on them! :confused:

captain marvel has no control of air or wind? thor would win anyways

if you include energy heroes where are cyke, and havok

dark? is that an element? oh well

petra (because i love the deadly gen) or avalanche! BROTHERHOOD BAD***

its a cool idea for a thread but you should think up some better superheroes and elements for that matter before hand

It wasn't mine. It was on another forum and I asked that person could I use this thread. I just used everything he used...but I will erase dark right now.

CombatRock319 said:
firestorm isnt just fire hahha. and for fire where the heck is the greatest of all, the phoenix? or perhaps vulcan?
Phoenix is dead and overrated so I didn't use her.

aquaman would crush hydroman (hes a joke) and iceman and storm isnt a water person? unless she was going to like rain on them! :confused:
1) Hydroman and Aquaman are together. And have to read what you said. " Iceman and Storm isn't a water person? Unless she was going to like rain on them!:confused: " Ummm...both of them have control over water....I am truly surprised yuo said that for Iceman.

captain marvel has no control of air or wind? thor would win anyways
Thats what that thread maker put....I will change it.

if you include energy heroes where are cyke, and havok
I wanted random people....ut they didnt come up....although I should have put Havok.

its a cool idea for a thread but you should think up some better superheroes and elements for that matter before hand
Believe.....I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"